Has there ever been a weezer concert dance flash mob ?

I tend to be behind on things and "out-of-the-know"....but if there wasn't then someone should do that....I think it would be hysterical.....just putting it out there.....

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dunno, when I was at Chili Cook Off everyone went ape when they played Buddy Holly.
troo, plus if you do it for the wrong crowd you run the risk of severe beat downs

Natkat128 said:

That would be tough to do....you need some friends in high places....

maybe at a festival where several bands play or other things are going on....so people from other areas end up gathering around

Klugscheißer [spaz] said:

the only real option is for a flash mob dancing to a weezer song at a non-weezer (preferably some sort of rap) concert. but how to get them to play a weezer song...
Maybe like Memories, I'm a Robot, I'm Your Daddy, I don't know, something along those lines. It's kind of a hard thing to choose. I want to hear other's opinions.

Natkat128 said:
What song do you suggest?

PUPPIES! said:
I thought it was a flash mob to a Weezer song. But Weezer doing a flash mob would pretty cool I guess.

it's obvious that Buddy Holly is the only song that can do it justice.

everyone dresses up 50's style, and does the West Coast swing...jeez

PUPPIES! said:

Maybe like Memories, I'm a Robot, I'm Your Daddy, I don't know, something along those lines. It's kind of a hard thing to choose. I want to hear other's opinions.

Natkat128 said:

PUPPIES! said:
I thought it was a flash mob to a Weezer song. But Weezer doing a flash mob would pretty cool I guess.
That would work too. It's just kind of hard to think of a Weezer song to dance to in my opinion.

PUPPIES! said:

Natkat128 said:

PUPPIES! said:
I like this idea.  During Beverly Hills let's get everyone to chant Slob.

I think Memories or I'm a Robot  are good options.

The Buddy Holly idea might work for a Halloween concert...more wishful thinking though....

Also maybe I Can't Stop Partying but probably more of a techno version which would probably not happen.....

PUPPIES! said:
That would work too. It's just kind of hard to think of a Weezer song to dance to in my opinion.

PUPPIES! said:

Natkat128 said:

PUPPIES! said:
future music video???
How about Falling For You, You Stupid Piece of Sh*t and Can't Stop Partying?

PUPPIES! said:

Natkat128 said:

PUPPIES! said:
Then everyone would miss a great song! That would be no fun.

Brofessefef said:

How about when 'I'm Your Daddy' starts, everyone turns around and walks out.

Yes there is definitely potential with the "clap" "clap" in I'm your daddy  

PUPPIES! said:

Then everyone would miss a great song! That would be no fun.

Brofessefef said:

How about when 'I'm Your Daddy' starts, everyone turns around and walks out.

How about Smart Girls...were dudes whip out long blond wigs to wear for the dance ...or everyone wears long blond wigs ( I just want an excuse to wear one) and do the macarena .....or some better choreographed dance.....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video