We need another show in the East guys!!! as in boston!!! Please. :D

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They're going to New Jersey :)
Yea thats like a 5 hour drive for me.  Hmm but i'll be outta college by that time!! Actually maybe i'll make it a end of freshman year gift to myself! haha

jKlein said:

Yea! I drove 5 hours to see them in Chicago. It goes fast :)

I'm hoping they come back to the Midwest somewhere. Everytime I see a new show announcement I get sad because they're either across the ocean, 13 hours away or 16 hours away. :(

Boston or Connecticut would be perfect!
O: WHERE IN NEW JERSEY?! That might be do-able for a New Yorker such as myself.

jKlein said:
NEW YORK/CONNECTICUT. God. :P
haha nice!! they are definitely worth traveling for!! i saw them the first time ever in the MGM Grand at Foxwoods in Connecticut.  It was awesome!! i love how Rivers really interacts with the crowd!!

jKlein said:

Yea! I drove 5 hours to see them in Chicago. It goes fast :)

I'm hoping they come back to the Midwest somewhere. Everytime I see a new show announcement I get sad because they're either across the ocean, 13 hours away or 16 hours away. :(

Yea seriously!! Did you go to the show at the MGM Grand?

Jordan said:
Boston or Connecticut would be perfect!
It says Atlantic City, NJ. And lucky you to be soo close. haha its May 27th btw

Deanna Torrisi said:
O: WHERE IN NEW JERSEY?! That might be do-able for a New Yorker such as myself.

jKlein said:

The show at the MGM Grand was really good.  16th row in the right orchestra.  But... that show was nothing compared to both nights at Roseland for the Memories Tour.  Both nights we were right in front of the speakers on Brian's side of the stage.  When Rivers went into the crowd on the first night I got to give him a pat on the back before he jumped back over the barrier.  

But anyway guys... THEY'LL COME TO THE NORTHEAST AGAIN SOON ENOUGH.  They were just there in December!!  Take it easy folks.  It's not like we're Europe or Australia.... THEY'LL BE BACK

Haha thats true dude. But lucky you to be able to be so close!! i was so disappointed to miss the Memories Tour in the Boston at the Orpheum

Joe said:

The show at the MGM Grand was really good.  16th row in the right orchestra.  But... that show was nothing compared to both nights at Roseland for the Memories Tour.  Both nights we were right in front of the speakers on Brian's side of the stage.  When Rivers went into the crowd on the first night I got to give him a pat on the back before he jumped back over the barrier.  

But anyway guys... THEY'LL COME TO THE NORTHEAST AGAIN SOON ENOUGH.  They were just there in December!!  Take it easy folks.  It's not like we're Europe or Australia.... THEY'LL BE BACK

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video