Weezer beats ,Should weezer make their own headphones?

Here is an idea that weezer should make their own weezer headphones with their weezer logo on the side maybe red or even with the pinkerton theme.What do you guys think? and how can weezer hear about this?

Tags: Headphones, idea, weezer

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alright guys, due to popular demand, get back on topic or the thread will be locked. 
I like Weezer headphones!

I think that Weezer headphones are a good merch idea.

I like the Devo DJ headphones. (See above).

I was thinking of DJ style as well. I could imagine Raditude and Pinkerton being really cool designs to work on.
I think memories tour dj headphones would look awesome 

On one ear it's blue and on the other it's pinkerton and on the top it says "memories" half written in blue album font and half written in Pinkerton font

PUPPIES! said:
I was thinking of DJ style as well. I could imagine Raditude and Pinkerton being really cool designs to work on.
Matt/Dorian how about you get on topic or shut the hell up.You said why everyone hates you so much and maybe is cause your a freaking weezer hater and you make stupid replies.
mattsharp_wasright said:
oh are you going to start doing this thing again?

I like the weezer beets idea...a lot

That would be cool. I don't like the idea of a picture of any of them on it though. Maybe just the =W= on the sides and a cool color theme. I wouldn't go any farther with it than that though.
i think it would be a bit dweebish. i'd still buy them, but do we really need another beats by dr dre?
Any one know if we can send an email to weezer and dr.dre to make weezer beats any email or link.So they can make these headphone or earphone or atleast consider the idea,Any one cause I would so buy a weezer headphones/earphones.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video