Weezer beats ,Should weezer make their own headphones?

Here is an idea that weezer should make their own weezer headphones with their weezer logo on the side maybe red or even with the pinkerton theme.What do you guys think? and how can weezer hear about this?

Tags: Headphones, idea, weezer

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Remember when Dorian had the blue album as his profile picture? Except this one is purple. Also note the lackluster grammar. I think we have some concrete proof that Franklin is an alter ego of Dorian. 

No Matt Weezer gets almost no media help unlike green day .Don act like you didnt see the green day commercial for their video game and new album 21cb.Maybe you need to remember here is some help matt_waswrong

see it and suck it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHGPU0oUqD4

mattsharp_wasright said:

ugh thats what they did with weezer, high maintenence? magic? the fuh....????

Franklin Martinez said:
Matt face it weezer is better, media has brainwashed you to think green day is better but musically weezer beats green day anyday.

mattsharp_wasright said:

their not emo, green day changed, and each time they changed they made something good,i could name a few good green day albums, kerplunk,warning,nimrod,insomniac,dookie,american idiot,21stCB(the last 3 all got rock album of the year awards and dookie is the top selling punk album of all time) and i can only name 2 good weezer albums...everytime they change, they make crappy,crappier and crappier stuff, but thats okay, it's your opinion and you like stuff that gets crappier crappier and crappier

"if i wasn't in weezer and i saw them, i'd think their a bunch of f***"- Rivers Cuomo- guitar world interview

Franklin Martinez said:

Yeah can you say the same thing about green day about you only liking some albums.If you ask me the only good album they have is american idiot.Then the rest is just horrible and been punk is not the same as been emo get trough your head.Honestly green day should just stop earlier you said that weezer songs have changed.Yeah well green day songs are all the same they all sound the same i listen to their new album it was horrible it was the same old boring thing they always never make amything new.I guess you like old and boring same thing.Well thats your bad opinons.

mattsharp_wasright said:

i thought it doesnt matter how you dress when your a punk?  yeah but at least their not a fake money seeking band like weezer, and they have"alot of followers" because they make good music,seriously Rivers shouldve replaced some songs on the new albums with his "alone' songs, then weezer would be enjoyable, i get laughed at when people ask me "you like weezer?" and i try to explain i only liked blue pink and green era but whats the point?? and green day doesn't play punk they play pop punk, smh and i think you forgot you forgot that you put forgot two times in there

Not forgeting awesome as f**k which had another commercial in TV call it what you want Matt Cause i call it sell outs and brainwashing from the media Mr.Matt.
can someone lock this thread?
So what this guy always thinks people are others because of their picture thats dumb i just  happend to put this picture because i had it in my destop from weezer album b side of the blue album which is called the purple album the good the bad and unknown.But im not dorian or who ever you think i am so stop making stuff up.Im clearly Franklin If you could read. 

Farkas said:
Remember when Dorian had the blue album as his profile picture? Except this one is purple. Also note the lackluster grammar. I think we have some concrete proof that Franklin is an alter ego of Dorian. 
Media like tv not media like radio stupid>Radio was made to listen to songs idiot.Weezer is better than green day.Their so stop trying to cover the bs green day now.
Alright dude, be respectful to yourself. No need for insults (unless you are just joking around.)

Franklin on the left, Dorian on the right. 

You know what i know what you are and you are a freaking hater.
Weezer still makes good songs unlike green day so their i win.
mattsharp_wasright said:
Well then be specific, and the radio was invented for communication, not so people can "listen to songs"
And if green day is bs right now what's weezer??

Franklin Martinez said:
Media like tv not media like radio stupid>Radio was made to listen to songs idiot.Weezer is better than green day.Their so stop trying to cover the bs green day now.
oh right, that one.

Franklin Martinez said:
from weezer album b side of the blue album which is called the purple album the good the bad and unknown.
Seriously

kittens bieber ♥ said:
Seriously

kittens bieber ♥ said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List