Weezer beats ,Should weezer make their own headphones?

Here is an idea that weezer should make their own weezer headphones with their weezer logo on the side maybe red or even with the pinkerton theme.What do you guys think? and how can weezer hear about this?

Tags: Headphones, idea, weezer

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah can you say the same thing about green day about you only liking some albums.If you ask me the only good album they have is american idiot.Then the rest is just horrible and been punk is not the same as been emo get trough your head.Honestly green day should just stop earlier you said that weezer songs have changed.Yeah well green day songs are all the same they all sound the same i listen to their new album it was horrible it was the same old boring thing they always never make amything new.I guess you like old and boring same thing.Well thats your bad opinons.

mattsharp_wasright said:

i thought it doesnt matter how you dress when your a punk?  yeah but at least their not a fake money seeking band like weezer, and they have"alot of followers" because they make good music,seriously Rivers shouldve replaced some songs on the new albums with his "alone' songs, then weezer would be enjoyable, i get laughed at when people ask me "you like weezer?" and i try to explain i only liked blue pink and green era but whats the point?? and green day doesn't play punk they play pop punk, smh and i think you forgot you forgot that you put forgot two times in there

weezerbeats is my twitter user name. and yes they should because id sure as hell buy em!
Is their anyway you can like email someone to produce this product anyone.Hell I'll be first one to buy them.

brooke reid said:
weezerbeats is my twitter user name. and yes they should because id sure as hell buy em!
Matt face it weezer is better, media has brainwashed you to think green day is better but musically weezer beats green day anyday.

mattsharp_wasright said:

their not emo, green day changed, and each time they changed they made something good,i could name a few good green day albums, kerplunk,warning,nimrod,insomniac,dookie,american idiot,21stCB(the last 3 all got rock album of the year awards and dookie is the top selling punk album of all time) and i can only name 2 good weezer albums...everytime they change, they make crappy,crappier and crappier stuff, but thats okay, it's your opinion and you like stuff that gets crappier crappier and crappier

"if i wasn't in weezer and i saw them, i'd think their a bunch of f***"- Rivers Cuomo- guitar world interview

Franklin Martinez said:

Yeah can you say the same thing about green day about you only liking some albums.If you ask me the only good album they have is american idiot.Then the rest is just horrible and been punk is not the same as been emo get trough your head.Honestly green day should just stop earlier you said that weezer songs have changed.Yeah well green day songs are all the same they all sound the same i listen to their new album it was horrible it was the same old boring thing they always never make amything new.I guess you like old and boring same thing.Well thats your bad opinons.

mattsharp_wasright said:

i thought it doesnt matter how you dress when your a punk?  yeah but at least their not a fake money seeking band like weezer, and they have"alot of followers" because they make good music,seriously Rivers shouldve replaced some songs on the new albums with his "alone' songs, then weezer would be enjoyable, i get laughed at when people ask me "you like weezer?" and i try to explain i only liked blue pink and green era but whats the point?? and green day doesn't play punk they play pop punk, smh and i think you forgot you forgot that you put forgot two times in there

Are dorian and Franklin the same person? Hrm...
lololol

Franklin Martinez said:
media has brainwashed you to think green day is better
Who is dorian?Who ever he is no sir we are not the same person im franklin. 

Farkas said:
Are dorian and Franklin the same person? Hrm...

that's a yes.

this is a stupid new low.

I knew it
Really not the same person damn it. dont know how i can prove it though but what ever think is me go ahead .I dont care

Farkas said:
I knew it

Im not joking im a new user joined like 1 week ago believ me.Dont know who you talking about.
kittens bieber ♥ said:

that's a yes.

this is a stupid new low.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.