Coincidence that Weezer are FINALLY touring around same time as BDO and no tour dates are on same dates as BDO?

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The dates don't make sense from a geographical standpoint - the logistics of the tour + playing the BDO festivals would be crazy.

Hoping for more standalone Weezer dates personally. A second Weezer show in Perth (Blue + Pinkerton) would be amazing!

It doesn't correlate. That + Karl has said they're traveling through Indonesia immediately after. My moneys on there being 2nd nights added (Pinkerton shows, most likely) in each city. 

It seems strange, but I'd prefer not having to pay $150 to see Weezer at the BDO with a bunch of drunk/drugged teenagers. 

(it's bad enough with all the attention their getting via the hipster grapevine.. JJJ, RRR, bleh..)

Not that I wouldn't pay, though. 

In a radio interview (The Doctor on Triple J) they said that they're open to do anything whilst they're over here provided there is enough support on Twitter and Facebook and such, and they've left their calendar quite open. This includes the BDO which was mentioned.

I share your views regarding BDO.

aO - r3tH>VHs H6i3l u3b - Bs said:

It doesn't correlate. That + Karl has said they're traveling through Indonesia immediately after. My moneys on there being 2nd nights added (Pinkerton shows, most likely) in each city. 

It seems strange, but I'd prefer not having to pay $150 to see Weezer at the BDO with a bunch of drunk/drugged teenagers. 

(it's bad enough with all the attention their getting via the hipster grapevine.. JJJ, RRR, bleh..)

Not that I wouldn't pay, though. 

Here's a link to the radio interview, for anyone who may have missed it.

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/media/s3544787.htm

Only in Dreem see wat it meen said:

In a radio interview (The Doctor on Triple J) they said that they're open to do anything whilst they're over here provided there is enough support on Twitter and Facebook and such, and they've left their calendar quite open. This includes the BDO which was mentioned.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video