I think Weezer should have a autograph signing tour at least in the main cities in the US. It gives fans a chance to meet them. Many of us have never had that opportunity and it would be a dream come true :) I think they should go to LA, NY, Chicago, Austin Texas, and somewhere in the middle of the US. What do u guys think? You think this would be sucessful?

Views: 410

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They should do it in the UK aswell!.
dude, u know this would be awesome. If they did something like buy the new album to meet and get an autograph signing, it would rule. Megadeth did that on the endgame tour, and not only did everyone get to meet them, the album sold over 100,000 copes on the road
We need some more Weezer love in Milwaukee!

We need some Weezer in St. George Utah!

yeah they should go to Japan and Europe too I think it would help them sell the albums/books that they release
I love that idea! :-)
I'd rather just see them play. Never understood the big deal about autographs.
well its not only about the autographs- it means that you get to meet them. You can get a pic wt them and at least say something (hand shake) I think its a great oppurtunity for those who cant always pay for concerts or never had the chance to meet them.

Gohi said:
I'd rather just see them play. Never understood the big deal about autographs.

Yeah I guess that's true. I just know how lots of artists loathe in-store signings (having to put on a smile for hours while having 10 second conversations with people who have a lot emotionally invested in this brief encounter) so I'm not sure this idea would be met with open arms by the band. A band traveling around the world and touring without playing music is a bad idea imo. Plus, who knows if any stores would be willing to pay them a good rate. Plus, if they did autograph signings before their shows it would be a waste of energy before their concerts and might hurt their wrists!

On the other hand, them touring without bringing their crew, instruments, equipment and props is a smart way to ensure that they churn a huge profit. It's always nice to see some interesting and new ideas discussed in this forum. 

Yeah thats true...well I guess we could just hope to continue to see more of Weezer in any form. I hope they don't quit. They are already a 20 year old band practically so I hope they continue to rock out.

Gohi said:

Yeah I guess that's true. I just know how lots of artists loathe in-store signings (having to put on a smile for hours while having 10 second conversations with people who have a lot emotionally invested in this brief encounter) so I'm not sure this idea would be met with open arms by the band. A band traveling around the world and touring without playing music is a bad idea imo. Plus, who knows if any stores would be willing to pay them a good rate. Plus, if they did autograph signings before their shows it would be a waste of energy before their concerts and might hurt their wrists!

On the other hand, them touring without bringing their crew, instruments, equipment and props is a smart way to ensure that they churn a huge profit. It's always nice to see some interesting and new ideas discussed in this forum. 

That would be the memories tour... :/ already met them

You mean something like this?

They had 3 of these in SoCal for the Raditude album.  One by the beach, one in L.A., and they even came inland for those of us who don't live near the beach or L.A.  I thought that was pretty cool.  And yeah, I wish they would do it again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video