Weezer at Sonisphere festival- there a chance to win 2 VIP tix everyday

Is anyone going to the Sonisphere festival this year? Its going to be mental.

They have a competition going at the moment to win 2 VIP tickets every day until the festival begins (the UK one).

Even if you have bought tickets (which I have) they will give you your money back. So heres hoping.

I have put the link in to the page if anybody is interested. Just look in the news reel section and its got all the info for the competition.this is the link

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

why don't you just post the info for the competition?

or is it that you need people to click the link to increase your chance of winning?

Um no, the ambassador codes is what I need to get myself tix but the competition is there for everyone, dont see why people shouldnt enter if theres a chance to win tix everyday. But hopefully if people are buying tix they will use my code cause that shows Im getting the message out.

berry [iz nutz liek antz] [;] said:

or is it that you need people to click the link to increase your chance of winning?

Just seen for some reason my codes were not up on the first post so here it is- (dont know what happened there???)

if you are purchasing tickets, get them from the Sonisphere website and click on the ambassador’s code and enter SF96L to win cool prizes like backstage tours which are being drawn soon so get in there.

And if you are going this is the link for the Sonisphere phone App http://team.sonispherefestivals.com/s.php?t=20&m=396 which is a must these days for festivals.

No Just someone trying to earn themselves tix to a festival cause as a poor student I cant bloody afford it. I have only put one post up so dont see how that is spam.   Dont enter the competition if you aint interested. Ive made it clear what it is.

I cant see why someone wouldnt want the chance to win tix to a massive festival. Have you seen the bloody line up? its huge and Weezer's there. I cant wait.

I've actually bought one ticket but desperatly trying to earn the other for my partner.. Heres hoping.

how do you get ambassador codes?

Soni Sphere said:
Um no, the ambassador codes is what I need to get myself tix but the competition is there for everyone, dont see why people shouldnt enter if theres a chance to win tix everyday. But hopefully if people are buying tix they will use my code cause that shows Im getting the message out.

berry [iz nutz liek antz] [;] said:

A while ago they advertised on the Sonisphere website to apply, it might still be there but not sure if the application is open. But they give you a code and they supply all the flyers and promotional materialto which you add your code on. Youve just got to do all the flyering and stuff and Ive been putting my codes on facebook and the forums ect. but i think ive got more tix sold from the flyering.

if you sell 5 tix  you get some merchendise, and if you get 20 tix sold you get 2 free tix to the festival if you sell 25 you get 2 VIP tix to the festival. Its brilliant. And you get £3 for every tix you sell.

Im sure they will do it again next year. Ive only sold 9 so far but Ive been real busy with uni but next year Im giving it everything. Theres been loads of people who have made it over 25 so it is possible. But Im also hoping to win that competition.

Are you going to the festival?

ahhh k. and no, i'm not going.

good luck, though.

Soni Sphere said:

A while ago they advertised on the Sonisphere website to apply, it might still be there but not sure if the application is open. But they give you a code and they supply all the flyers and promotional materialto which you add your code on. Youve just got to do all the flyering and stuff and Ive been putting my codes on facebook and the forums ect. but i think ive got more tix sold from the flyering.

if you sell 5 tix  you get some merchendise, and if you get 20 tix sold you get 2 free tix to the festival if you sell 25 you get 2 VIP tix to the festival. Its brilliant. And you get £3 for every tix you sell.

Im sure they will do it again next year. Ive only sold 9 so far but Ive been real busy with uni but next year Im giving it everything. Theres been loads of people who have made it over 25 so it is possible. But Im also hoping to win that competition.

Are you going to the festival?

maybe you should tell your partner to buy their own ticket.
We are both students, and Im the one doing the degree in Live music event management and production so this kinda works as work experience as well. (he paid for half of the other ticket and if I dont earn the other one it will be me whos going, im not that daft)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video