I missed out on the first wave of sold tickets, so I figured I'd wait it out and see what popped up on ebay and stubhub later.

 

What really shocked me today was that half the seats in the place aren't sold.  Literally half (you can see what seats are still available and pick your individual seats at the livenation ticket sale thing).  Then I saw the prices and I wasn't so shocked anymore.   $106 for anything in the front two-thirds, and $77 for the rest.  You can sit on the lawn for $25 each if you buy 4 tickets, which might be the way to go, except the lawn is pretty far back.

 

I haven't been at the venue in over a decade, but I gotta figure if I buy lawn seats, there's ample opportunity to move down into the half-empty seated area at some point.  Anyone have experience with this at the PNC Arts Center?

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am curious about weezer fans that are on these boards. I sometimes have a hard time finding people to travel with me to shows, like for ny and nj I am coming from ma and going alone. does anyone else go alone to weezer if they cant find anyone else who wants to see them enough to travel and pay the money for the tickets?
I would definitely go to a local show alone but I don't know if I'd travel to see one on my own. I live in NY and I'm still deciding if I want to go to the NJ show by myself and that's not even much traveling.   If there are still lawn seats available I'll probably decide at the last minute.   Being at the show alone doesn't bother me but getting there on my own kind of does. 

Chris Guarino said:
I am curious about weezer fans that are on these boards. I sometimes have a hard time finding people to travel with me to shows, like for ny and nj I am coming from ma and going alone. does anyone else go alone to weezer if they cant find anyone else who wants to see them enough to travel and pay the money for the tickets?
I love to drink but I don't feel like I'm going to be missing out by not being allowed to buy $11 beers inside.

Chris Guarino said:
That is crazy that they only let VIP buy adult beverages inside? Is that really true for all shows there?

Hey Chris,

I went to a show alone back during a sold out show for Make Believe Tour in NYC, so I've done that before.. As far as PNC, my girlfriend and I have lawn seats so those people can mingle anywhere they want on that section of the lawn I believe, though my experience from past PNC shows that aren't sold out, they'll upgrade some lawn people to seats for a charge or sometimes free.

 

Chris Guarino said:

I am curious about weezer fans that are on these boards. I sometimes have a hard time finding people to travel with me to shows, like for ny and nj I am coming from ma and going alone. does anyone else go alone to weezer if they cant find anyone else who wants to see them enough to travel and pay the money for the tickets?
When making new friends, I guess I should have a prerequisite of liking weezer so that I can find someone to travel to shows with in the future. It will probably be a pretty lonely ride from Boston to NJ. haha. But it will be worth it once the show starts.
wow, just looked at the available seats on ticketmaster. WOW.. they barely sold ANYTHING. Whatever, just happy i'll be there in the front!
Let's carpool, bro.


Also, Flaming Lips > weezer

Chris Guarino said:
When making new friends, I guess I should have a prerequisite of liking weezer so that I can find someone to travel to shows with in the future. It will probably be a pretty lonely ride from Boston to NJ. haha. But it will be worth it once the show starts.
10 rows from the stage, right in the center...got a pair of tickets for $75 per.  I kinda got lucky and was in a good position to bargain down, so I am very happy.  Can't wait!
I have  a feeling they did the whole "trade off song thing" as a way to try and sell more tickets/get the show in the press.
O rly

WeezerSituation said:
I have  a feeling they did the whole "trade off song thing" as a way to try and sell more tickets/get the show in the press.
Hey I'm new but I'm going to both the Jones Beach and the PNC show,  The Jones Beach show I get to meet Weezer backstage.  But anyways, I have an extra pair of tickets to the PNC Bank show, it's in Section 301, Row C.  If anyone wants them I'm looking for a minimum of 75 for the pair or best offer.  I live in North Jersey and these aren't the printout kind, these are actual tickets.  Message or email if you're interested.
Hey Boonanas, how did you get to meet Weezer backstage at Jones Beach?  I'll be there - very excited about it!

Boonanas said:
Hey I'm new but I'm going to both the Jones Beach and the PNC show,  The Jones Beach show I get to meet Weezer backstage.  But anyways, I have an extra pair of tickets to the PNC Bank show, it's in Section 301, Row C.  If anyone wants them I'm looking for a minimum of 75 for the pair or best offer.  I live in North Jersey and these aren't the printout kind, these are actual tickets.  Message or email if you're interested.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video