I got an e-mail this morning from Deluna Fest, advertising their early bird special. I'm only going if Weezer is coming back. I see that a lot of concert dates are starting to get posted. Any idea if Deluna Fest is one of the stops this year?

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nobody here has any clue until the dates are posted. We don't know if there will even be many dates this summer, let alone if Deluna is one of them.

I would say that it's highly unlikely that the festival will bring Weezer back onboard if only because that doesn't happen often.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

you never know.  while not a 'festival', weezer has played del mar racetracks for 2 straight years now.  hoping they do again this summer too.  free weezer concert for the win!

Yeah true I forgot about the Del Mar thing. Still gonna say... no. lol!

Hmm, maybe Karl or someone will enlighten us some day soon (probably not before the sale is over. Oh well.)

Weezer on a beach? A girl can dream, can't she? Also, I got to touch Rivers when he walked through the crowd at Deluna. It sounds like a stupid thing, but I was stoked all weekend. ...I still am, a little.

Rivers has touched me many times. Wait.

haha

Gohi said:

Rivers has touched me many times. Wait.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…