So stoked to see Weezer this Saturday!! It will be my 1 year reunion since I first saw them and at the same place!! FO' FREE! :) 

What band was your very first concert?? Mine was Foo Fighters! 

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Del Mar Weezer concert was also my scariest experience... in the middle of it, some guy put me in a chokehold and pulled me to the ground... I couldn't find him after I got back up, either :(
Is this about Weezer playing at Del Mar or about one's first concert experience? If it's the latter than it would have to be moved.

9/22/2001 - United Center, Chicago - Weezer, Cold, and The Start

my first concert.  So awkward.  Cold quit the tour halfway through their set.  I was so confused as they played 6 songs, cursed at the crowd, and then went off stage.

My friends and I started a "wave" though, what was pretty cool.  Weezer played 6 songs no one had ever heard (So Low, The Dawn, Your Room, etc...) and no Pinkerton....I think Rivers said "Hi" to the audience and that was it.

Keeping it all about Del Mar: totally stoked to see Weezer there once again. Especially with the rotating setlists, it's nice to not know the exact song order like the past few years. Here's to hoping for Longtime Sunshine!
I like how I'm a total jerk now because in response to a story of a woman getting assaulted, I asked her to make the topic clearer. Didn't read that post. I apologize. 
your heart is in the right place.  thinking about what is best for the boards

Gohi said:
I like how I'm a total jerk now because in response to a story of a woman getting assaulted, I asked her to make the topic clearer. Didn't read that post. I apologize. 
Can't wait to see weezer at the oc fair, del mar, and indio! Mine was weezer, angels and airwaves, and tokyo police club.

The very first concert I saw was Death Cab.

I never saw Weezer in concert yet...

no worries guys!  I kind of have ADD lol... I guess it's about both? I was just talking about seeing them at Del Mar for the first time so that made me think about my first concert idk...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video