Who went to the Weezer concert at the Borgata this year? It was my first Weezer concert and I had so much fun!

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was not there but I wish I was. After seeing the youtube footage it looks like it was an amazing show. Band just seems on. I wish there was an official bootleg for that show.
I went


Was good
I was there. I did not know you were there, Edgey.

i was the d*** with the england flag, i also tricked a mexican barman into allowing selling me beer (because the USA drinking age is pathetic).

 

plus, i did my research you were in the list of 'might attend' on the events page.

if i knew, i would of found you and said hi  

 

*edit. blue album memories v good, and the first time they did paranoid android

Ali [mutantmanifesto] said:

I was there. I did not know you were there, Edgey.
Same here!!!!!!   Tht was my first ever Weezer concert and I want to go to another one SO FREEKIN BAD!!!!!!!!!   I got so many pictures on my phone and my friends were starting to get annoyed when all I did was show them my weezer pics.  just flippin through for ten minutes, Rivers, scott, brian, rivers and scott, Pat, rivers and brian, rivers...  lol
ten whole minutes? my god. that's practically torture.

Grace Kiser said:
Same here!!!!!!   Tht was my first ever Weezer concert and I want to go to another one SO FREEKIN BAD!!!!!!!!!   I got so many pictures on my phone and my friends were starting to get annoyed when all I did was show them my weezer pics.  just flippin through for ten minutes, Rivers, scott, brian, rivers and scott, Pat, rivers and brian, rivers...  lol
Haha. Maybe I'll see you at another Weezer concert. I'll look for a d*** with an England flag hahaha


edgey44 said:

i was the d*** with the england flag, i also tricked a mexican barman into allowing selling me beer (because the USA drinking age is pathetic).

 

plus, i did my research you were in the list of 'might attend' on the events page.

if i knew, i would of found you and said hi  

 

*edit. blue album memories v good, and the first time they did paranoid android

Ali [mutantmanifesto] said:

I was there. I did not know you were there, Edgey.
I wanna go to another too! It was great! It was the best concert I've ever been too!

Grace Kiser said:
Same here!!!!!!   Tht was my first ever Weezer concert and I want to go to another one SO FREEKIN BAD!!!!!!!!!   I got so many pictures on my phone and my friends were starting to get annoyed when all I did was show them my weezer pics.  just flippin through for ten minutes, Rivers, scott, brian, rivers and scott, Pat, rivers and brian, rivers...  lol
i wanna go back to americaland for another gig, any excuse to get my flag out

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video