I've realized there's boardies out there with some real art talent that should be recognized.

Infact the artwork they do are usually far more interesting than what turns out to be the cover art half the time.

From Headcheese and his Homie artwork

to this awesome artwork by joebot

Sftbh -

http://jspiotto.blogspot.com/2007/12/songs-from-black-h***.html

Imagine getting cool artwork like those as a weezer album.

Post what you've found.

Views: 2289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's such a killer photo!

jKlein said:

Here's another one by me

Thanks!

Mada said:
That's such a killer photo!

jKlein said:

Here's another one by me

Well it finally happened... Mr. Headcheese (Luke) got his artwork to grace a Weezer tee.  All official-like and everything!  I don't think it's in the online store yet, but I know it's being sold at shows.  I'm definitely picking one up.  I hope they add it online too.  Pretty ingenious... lion on the floor! haha. 

Congrats Mr. Headcheese (Luke). It really is a lovely illustration. I love the colours and design. Nice.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2bq4qgg89176l

I don't know what fan was responsible for this submission, but I always thought the SS2K album artwork was really pretty in the way it illustrates the summery theme of the music.

Great fan made art from the website who's petition was largely responsible for getting SS2K released.

This might not really count as fan art, but considering it was never on any actual Weezer album and I don't see a thread for Weezer made art that was never released on an album, I figured I'd toss it in here. This is a logo Pat came up with (or at least released) during Weezer's triumphant summer 2000 tour. It definitely captures the skater vibe they were going for. Although I'm sure Brian would prefer we refer to this as being stylish instead of bratty (I think SS2K perfectly balances both personally, ;) ), this logo screams "we might be nerds, but that doesn't mean we can't be stoned slackers as well!"

wow this drawing is amazing. you got talent

Next big thing said:

*fixed 

I can't figure out how to make this visible but hopefully people look at it anyway.

i made this thing in photoshop for scott for his birfday. that bass was the bane of my existence for 2 solid weeks.

Amanda, that deserves the Official Seal of Awesomeness.

Amanda McKittenmitten said:

i made this thing in photoshop for scott for his birfday. that bass was the bane of my existence for 2 solid weeks.

I created this colouring-in page for some of the kids at the children's library where I work.

It's very simple, but was fun to do.

i love this!

Danielle said:

I created this colouring-in page for some of the kids at the children's library where I work.

It's very simple, but was fun to do.

Hey thanks! I just got back on here and seen your comment.

amy man said:

wow this drawing is amazing. you got talent

Next big thing said:

*fixed 

I can't figure out how to make this visible but hopefully people look at it anyway.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video