Weezer and the Flaming Lips BREAKING NEWS....NY and NJ!!

So weezer is coming to ny n nj playing wt the Flaming lips at the end of the month. The original idea was that weezer plays first then flaming list. now there is news that both are playing together back to back. A couple of weezer songs then a couple of flaming lips and a couple of weezer and so on. How do you feel about this new news?

http://psychexfutureheart.wordpress.com/2011/07/11/weezer/

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This needs to be released on a live blu-ray
so exited that im goin to this concert its like a dream come true!!!!!
where r u sitting???
3rd row baby!!!!!!

Jenny Smith said:
where r u sitting???

This could be awesome.  I'm hoping they collaborate a bit.  It will surely be different than any other Weezer or Flaming Lips shows, even if they play the same songs.  Just the flow of it being unique and any spontaneousness that comes from never doing this before could be enough to make it special.

Any ideas what songs Weezer will play?

That's my post linked above.  I'll be posting updates as they come (plus I'm going, so stay tuned for more info, pics etc after the show).  Follow the latest at http://twitter.com/FutureHeartDay

5th row dead center IM SO F****** PUMPED. They better film this for a dvd or something, way to epic not to.
this is sweet.  I'm very envious.
Am i the only one who's  going that's not excited at all for this? As long as we get enough =W= then I'm down.

If you don't like the Flaming Lips, then that makes sense.

Do you have any idea what their live shows are like?  I think you will see weezer like you've never seen them before.

WeezerSituation said:

Am i the only one who's  going that's not excited at all for this? As long as we get enough =W= then I'm down.
I smell a PINK FLOYD cover, yes I do.
what's it smell like?

Naota25 said:
I smell a PINK FLOYD cover, yes I do.
kinda mintyish

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music