I think it would be awesome if Weezer did a song for the opening credits of a James Bond Movie!!!

Awesome, F'n Awesome.

How do you feel about that?

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would be awesome lol, couldn't really see it EVER happening, but never the less, would be awesome!
They should also do a song for The Big Bang Theory. Perhaps a cover of the theme song?
That's actually a pretty good idea.

The dreWid said:
They should also do a song for The Big Bang Theory. Perhaps a cover of the theme song?
Lol i know it is very unlikely to happen but you never know with Weezer!
As much as i love the James Bond movies and Weezer I dont think their style would suit the part for the theme song.

"The Rakes-A Man With A Job" is a song which i think would really suit the part if they re-recorded it. Look it up (I would give a link but im on my phone right now)
Or just right a better theme song.

The dreWid said:

I always thought that "queen of earth" from the old batch of "album 5" demos sounded like it could be from the opening of a james bond movie, no lie...

Give it a listen, and just picture the floating erm, "pistols" and globulets of, um.... "goo" splashing around, aswell as ummm...... Dancing babes etc.

funny, reminded me of James Bond as well when I first heard that song long ago

great song
Daniel Vernon James said:

I always thought that "queen of earth" from the old batch of "album 5" demos sounded like it could be from the opening of a james bond movie, no lie...

Give it a listen, and just picture the floating erm, "pistols" and globulets of, um.... "goo" splashing around, aswell as ummm...... Dancing babes etc.

iawtp

The dreWid said:
yeshh!

Jordan said:
That's actually a pretty good idea.

The dreWid said:

As much as I love Weezer, the thought of them doing a Bond theme is truly painful. Imagine the theatre audiences disappearing quicker than Weezer fans during the Raditude era.

The only way it would be possible is if Rivers does one of his piano ballads, and they got an experienced Bond producer to handle the recording, make it all big and brassy. Rivers' admittedly limited voice would sound out of place aswell.

Still, if Jack White can do one...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video