This is a discussion in which you talk about Weezer.
I will start:

The Blue Album eats Pinkerton eats the Green Album eats Raditude eats the Red Album eats Maladroit eats Hurley eats Death to False Metal eats Make Believe.

Rivers Cuomo belongs in a castle with other 90's icons such as Kurt Cobain and Stephen Malkmus.
On the other hand, he deserves to die in a swamp with other 00's icons such as Justin Bieber and Katy Perry.

Patrick Wilson is the most evil member of the group.  Scott is the dumbest.  I don't know who Brian Bell is.  Nobody knows.

Pig is indeed the best post-Pinkerton song.

jbiebs eats kittens raw.

Tags: cuomo, rivers, scott, sharp, weezer

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First of all, Rivers Cuomo's tits are far superior to Katy Perry's. She does not emit hotness whatsoever. I don't know what you kids are thinking these days. She's like an inferior version of Zoie Deschanel (spell?). For awkward white girl hotness, Taylor Swift takes the cake and at least that girl can write a song.

Tommy Wiseau said:
Katy Perry's tits >>>>>>>>>> Rivers Cuomo's tits
i feel super sorry for her baby, can you imagine trying to suck that?

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:
she emits whip cream.

That would be a compliment to Justin and Katy if he died in a swamp with them. In fact it would be a compliment to them if Rivers was the one killing them in a swamp. Why are you a member of Weezer.com if you hate them so much?
Why are you a member of weezer.com if you love them so much? Didn't you know if you're a weezer fan you're supposed to b**** and complain about everything they do? Hello!!!! Get with the picture.

Timmy Lunt said:
That would be a compliment to Justin and Katy if he died in a swamp with them. In fact it would be a compliment to them if Rivers was the one killing them in a swamp. Why are you a member of Weezer.com if you hate them so much?
this is worthy of the guy who makes cover art for the velvet underground albums

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:

i think Snickers Snickers is right, even though I love Pinkerton a little more than Blue, but the rest is just about spot on. Pig is the best post-Pinkerton song. Agreed. I don't know about the Pat and Scott thing, but everyone on here needs to stop b******* about what Snickers Snickers has to say, it's his opinion. Save the b******* for new material that's is supposedly coming out next year, since it's what us Weezer fans do best.
That was all kind of rude, don't you think
Like I said...pure hotness.

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:
she emits whip cream.

No one is b*******, he gave his opinion and we all gave ours

pinkertonjunkie said:
i think Snickers Snickers is right, even though I love Pinkerton a little more than Blue, but the rest is just about spot on. Pig is the best post-Pinkerton song. Agreed. I don't know about the Pat and Scott thing, but everyone on here needs to stop b******* about what Snickers Snickers has to say, it's his opinion. Save the b******* for new material that's is supposedly coming out next year, since it's what us Weezer fans do best.
how are you so right about everything? it drives me crazy.

Indiekid said:

pinkertonjunkie said:
lol

Snickers Snickers said:
how are you so right about everything? it drives me crazy.

Indiekid said:

pinkertonjunkie said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video