So i was wondering two things, one, if you've watched the new webisode, what do ya think of it?

its here if you haven't:

and #2, in general, what sort of things do you like to see in weez webisodes and videos, and what would you like to see, or see more of in the in future?

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BANND!

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
I really don't need to see anymore webisodes consisting of Pat's shenanigans. I think I'm set for life on that front. More rehearsal footage and recording footage plz (with pat goofing-off interspersed throughout).
Some mod that kid is

Pat Wilson said:
BANND!

I really don't need to see anymore webisodes consisting of Pat's shenanigans. I think I'm set for life on that front. More rehearsal footage and recording footage plz (with pat goofing-off interspersed throughout).

Pat, I love you. Calm down. We're both saying things we don't mean.

Bro!

Pat Wilson said:

BANND!

pwned

Pat Wilson said:
BANND!

Karl, the only things wrong with this peice of magic are the lack Matt Sharp and the length of the video. Too damn short.

DUDE! You got crumbed by Pat Wilson. I don't know if you should be honored or just throw yourself off the space needle...

Probably both.

Pat, I love you. Calm down. We're both saying things we don't mean.

Bro!

Pat Wilson said:

BANND!

lol

Blueperton said:
Karl, the only things wrong with this peice of magic are the lack Matt Sharp and the length of the video. Too damn short.
He'll just never give it up.

Wilford Brimleyž (diabeetužž) said:
lol

Blueperton said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video