So i was wondering two things, one, if you've watched the new webisode, what do ya think of it?

its here if you haven't:

and #2, in general, what sort of things do you like to see in weez webisodes and videos, and what would you like to see, or see more of in the in future?

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this webisode was really cool! I think it's cool to see rehearsals and just the guys being themselves so that fans could see how it is behind the scenes. I also think some instructional type videos would be cool (ex. how to play a weezer song on guitar). And maybe something on how the guys use the pedals and footswitches when playing. I don't know about others but I'm a guitarist trying to start a band so things like that would be useful. And finally maybe some videos where the guys give some tips or pointers to their fans as far as creating music..

The video was okay, in that I left me wanting to see the entire rehearsal. I feel that with most webisodes they're too short. It would've been great to see the whole rehearsal, and maybe the acoustic rehearsal that was teased in the video. I feel that a lot of these videos are teases.

Maybe that's the point? 3: But I loved the content, especially anything that has to do with Pinkerton getting some recognition from Weez.

a webisode about the making of that Izod commercial would have been fun.

another funny thing would be to have Karl sneak into Rivers' meditation retreats, and make everyone there real upset and have him get kicked out (Karl gets kicked out that is)

This webisode was great, and in general the webisodes have all been really fun to watch.  I really like getting a glimpse into some of the behind the scenes action, whether in studio, backstage, tour bus, rehearsals etc.   

And really like the new look of the site in too!  

On a related note, I see the "Pat Wilson Doing Various Things For Two Minutes" style has faded. Shame!
great idea, really. i mean it.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

another funny thing would be to have Karl sneak into Rivers' meditation retreats, and make everyone there real upset and have him get kicked out (Karl gets kicked out that is)

Ali's right, Pat goofing off would've been gooder

I really don't need to see anymore webisodes consisting of Pat's shenanigans. I think I'm set for life on that front. More rehearsal footage and recording footage plz (with pat goofing-off interspersed throughout).
I don't care what you need, gohu.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
I really don't need to see anymore webisodes consisting of Pat's shenanigans.
someone take it outside and put it out of its misery

The dreWid said:
Yes. Pat on drums. 

Ali [mutantmanifesto] said:
Yes plz. Could do without cars imo.

Pat Wilson said:

I think more things I'd like to see and less of the things I do not want to see.

Things I like are;

Cars

Pat on drums.

Pat being so funny!

OH!

yes to more of thi kind of stuff, I'd love to see more interactions in practice

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List