Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol I don't think it's a case of Weezer running out of money, but as you can see by the edits in the webisodes, Weezer didn't care enough for the song to make it a big budget video.

Honestly, I believe that these webisodes are being made to poke fun at Weezer fans who kept on asking where the "Hang On" music video was.  You wanted the video so badly?  Well, here's the video in a couple different ways.
Naota25 said:

is weezer running out of money?
The new version of the song makes it sound like a Pro-Abstinence song.

"We'll be so glad that we waited" - both versions are rocking

The footage they shot for the video looks kind of boring. Why don't they just have Karl shoot every one of their videos, or me?
Yeah, Hang On is catchy as hell, but this video makes me feel like I might have a seizure...
What?! No one can get seizure from watching a vid......e...............shskixdkdldkcx.........

WeezerWoman said:
Yeah, Hang On is catchy as hell, but this video makes me feel like I might have a seizure...
eh, they don't care bout hurley no more.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
I'd be happy with this song, Unspoken, Ruling Me, or Run Away being added to the setlist.

America said:
So when will thos song be added to the setlist??? cause its amazing

Because of this thread, Hang On has been stuck in my head for a solid 48 hours. 

yep

Dorian Zelaya said:
wasnt the music video coming out back in january? i remember Rivers,like 5 months ago, talking about recording the video

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video