For all you kiddos striving to be liked (I won't name names):

 

Tags: hang, out, steve, with

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd suggest starting with "Hollywood," designer shades, and hanging out with Steve.
I guess I'll never be cool because I don't eat meat
that's what I thought too but as it turns out you're one of the coolest people ever Birdie

That is okay I will make you some lamb.

 

 

 

And you are way cool

 Birdmagon said:

I guess I'll never be cool because I don't eat meat
AAAWWW shucks!  Right back at ya!

hintofcoolness said:
that's what I thought too but as it turns out you're one of the coolest people ever Birdie
No thanks, Typhoon! You're pretty cool, too.

Aegeantyphoon said:

That is okay I will make you some lamb.

 

 

 

And you are way cool

 Birdmagon said:

I guess I'll never be cool because I don't eat meat
I was kidding ( on the lamb part )

Birdmagon said:
No thanks, Typhoon! You're pretty cool, too.

Aegeantyphoon said:

That is okay I will make you some lamb.

 

 

 

And you are way cool

 Birdmagon said:

I guess I'll never be cool because I don't eat meat
"learn to speak European"

and

"irony"

these amuse me the most
i can't grow facial hair either 
Don't forget about EXXXTREME (everything). That's very important.
don't you know who dr b. lurkom is?

why would i ask you to write a review about knowing who dr. b. lurkom is?

think before you type.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video