Who watched it? What are your comments? I liked it. 

Views: 383

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, to whoever featured this discussion. Maybe I will stick into the brains of Karl and the band.
Thanks! I will appreciate it a lot too!!

jKlein said:
No problem. It'll take awhile because it takes forever to even upload a 5 minute video let alone several videos that add up to an hour :) Y'll better appreciate it! Haha :) It'll be your weezmas present from me. :-D

Kevin (Han De La Solo) said:
Awesome. I have been searching for it. That is greatly appreciated.

jKlein said:
I'll work on it tomorrow.
I'll start posting them tonight, probably :) I'll probably make a new thread about it that way I can keep it organized myself.

Okay, just let us know when! I'm excited to watch

Thank you so much JKlein. You're the best.
I agree (although I can just watch it on tv)

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
Thank you so much JKlein. You're the best.
We're trying to figure this stupid video capture thing out. We've done it before but the software wasn't working so we're trying to update it and it's giving us problems. We're downloading a thing right now. It's going to take an hour then add an hour for the actual capture then probably a couple hours for the upload. I WILL get it on here though. I told my husband I could just record it on my SLR (HD video) and he was all "NOOOOOO!" (even tho the quality WOULD be good, I can guarantee that) so I guess I'll let him fiddle around w/it some more but if it takes too much longer, I'll just go that route... at least y'll would get to see it.
All hail jKlein! Thank you so so so so much!

jKlein said:

Just checking the quality out

You're welcome! I deleted that post because I was just testing it out. It's going to take around another 6 hours to upload. Y'll are lucky I love ya! LOL! :)

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:
All hail jKlein! Thank you so so so so much!

jKlein said:

Just checking the quality out

Awesome jKlein
It gets a lot better after Tired of Sex imo
It does. I was just testing the quality. I'm STILL uploading the videos. I'll put them up AS SOON as they're done.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
It gets a lot better after Tired of Sex imo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service