I'd like to see an updated version of it Karl  please

Tags: Karl

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes! 2002 - 2011 or 12? I'm sure a new one will be out this year or next.
Memories Tour on DVD too, Karl!?!
Aww man, don't get me too excited!

Lewis Digges said:
I hope all of these things happen: An updated Video Capture Device 2003-2010 (most of what Weezer did in 2002 is covered in the first one) plus the webisodes, Rivers' and Pat's contributions (videos from Rivers' Alone albums and The Special Goodness videos and performances), plus rare videos that no one has seen before and hopefully the Memories Tour on DVD with some great surprises added to it.

And even better how about a 20th anniversary DVD of Weezer complete with everything that Weezer has done?
What's a divce?
That would be cool to have a volume 2 type thing.
Well that my friend is the wrong way to spell device 

The dreWid said:
What's a divce?

I kind of like it how it is. I consider it their last release before they started to suck quite majorly. It's the perfect summary of Weezer in their prime.

Btw, forgive me for sounding stupid but is it Pat, Brian, Scott and Karl doing the audio commentaries? I don't think it mentions it anywhere.

Yeah, it's Pat, Brian, Scott and Karl. It says in the little booklet thingy

Tommy Wiseau said:

I kind of like it how it is. I consider it their last release before they started to suck quite majorly. It's the perfect summary of Weezer in their prime.

Btw, forgive me for sounding stupid but is it Pat, Brian, Scott and Karl doing the audio commentaries? I don't think it mentions it anywhere.

Anyone know why Rivers didn't have a part in it?
Interestingly, Rivers is on the El Scorcho commentary on the Mark Romanek DVD compilation.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
do you really even need to ask?

Tommy Wiseau said:
Anyone know why Rivers didn't have a part in it?

in 2002, Rivers thought we were a*******... that's why his presence is noticibly absent on vcd.

and i think a part deaux is a great idea

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video