Rivers did another ustream today.  That's three days in a row.  Here's what he played today.  Let me know if I missed any:

Suzanne
Teenage Dirtbag
Tragic Girl
YGYLTMS
Blast Off
Can't Stop Partying
Don't Let Go
Devotion
IJTOTLOMD
Jamie
Longtime Sunshine

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like when he does em at 4:45 !  im home from work by then!

I think he played we are all on drugs also...

How do I keep missing them?! :(

Rivers, some of us have to work 9-5 so we can afford to shell out $95 for Alone 3! 

Kat - not today. Only yesterday.  

WW - He's been doing them around 1:30-2pmPST the last 3 days. He usually posts a link on his FB page.  Not that I've been keeping track. ;)

oops my bad....wrong date....didn't know it was again today.....

That's unfortunate. My working life/ social schedule varies from week to week. Sometimes I miss Ustream broadcasts and other events. However it makes the occasions when I do get to tune in all the more special.

WeezerWoman said:

How do I keep missing them?! :(

Rivers, some of us have to work 9-5 so we can afford to shell out $95 for Alone 3! 

Damn, I wish I saw this one. Stupid work getting in the way. I hope some somehow recorded it. I would love to see it. Oh well, I guess you snooze you lose.

it's been great getting to see these... it makes the cruise that much more incredibly hard to wait for! :)

I'm a little bit disappointed that Can't Stop Partying and Teenage Dirtbag are being played but hey.

I have nothing else but ecstatic excitement for all those other songs. Sweet. I can't wait to see Blast Off live.

I like how he played mostly early Weezer and then in the middle of it a song from Raditude.

trololololol

He did another ustream at around 12:30pm PST today (1/12/12).  Only 2 songs though -- Falling For You & Butterfly. He didn't announce it on FB.   

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video