Upcoming shows: Weezer Cruise flyer distribution: Can you help?

Hi folks! we came up with a plan to help get the word out about the Weezer Cruise. We are looking for one of you fans at each of the 6 upcoming shows (Indio, Minneapolis, Dana Point, Oklahoma, Chicago, Deluna Fest in FL) who is ready willing and able to take delivery of a pile of Weezer Cruise flyers, that we would ship to you. Then that one person can get 3-4 of his or her friends to help out, handing out all the flyers at the show.

Heres how this will work. Respond to this thread if you want to be the person for your show. 1st person to respond to the thread for their show is "THE ONE" for that show. Clearly state which show you are attending, so i and everyone knows that show is now "taken". ONLY volunteer if you will have no problem attending, and will have the time and the "friend power" to hand out all the flyers to people at the show.

Once you confirm IN THIS THREAD that you are the first responder for your show, THEN email me (karl at weezer dot com) and request your flyer pack, include a shipping address so we can send them to you.(for Indio, the flyers will be at the ticket booth waiting in your name).

ill first double check this thread to make sure you are the first one for your area, and then ill write you back and we'll send you the flyers.

As a special thank you gift, each of the 6 volunteer Cruise flyer distributors will also receive a weezer autographed poster!

Note: if you are attending more then one of the upcoming shows, and you respond first, please only pick one show to do the flyering at. We want everyone to have a chance. thanks!

-karl

Views: 2907

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

can i get a copy of alone III instead of a signed poster?
I'd love to help at the Minneapolis show.

Indio show, I can do it =)!

I'll do Dana Point!
*signed poster, which makes all the difference.
Karl, I'm attending Smashing Pumpkins in Milwaukee; if you want some increased publicity I'd be happy to do it for a non-Weezer show!

karl, imma go see that dog. tonight at the troubadour, want me to dump a stack of these in the gutter on my way in?

Karl, I'll be attending the 10/9 Chicago show.  I'd love to help on that one!
Anything sweet for the good friends who will be helping out?
See you tomorrow, Karl!
uh ya, you get a sweet autographed poster, you ungrateful f***.

Chipolin said:
See you tomorrow, Karl!
LOL I thought it was just one person from each 6 events would get the poster! Thanks for letting me know, kitten$ bieber! You are so sweet.
PS When you change your name again, please choose something shorter than kitten$ bieber. Thanks.

kitten$ bieber ♥ said:
uh ya, you get a sweet autographed poster, you ungrateful f***.

Chipolin said:
See you tomorrow, Karl!

no karl was konfused. instead of 1 poster per concert, it will be 6 posters per concert.

however, only 1 of each set of 6 posters will be signed by weezer. the rest will be signed by frank stallone.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video