In the video for the upcoming pinkerton diaries, Rivers mentions a few unrecorded songs that will be in the book. Have any of those potential songs ever found their way onto the internet? Or am I just going to have to wait for the book?

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how would said unrecorded songs make it onto the internet exactly?
Probably the same way they would make it into the book.

Asking for copyrighted, soon-to-be-released material?

BANNED

No.

David Ince said:
Probably the same way they would make it into the book.
The sharing of copyrighted music files is not allowed on these forums. This includes but is not limited to: * posting a link to a copyrighted music file* posting a link to a website where copyrighted music files are available for free download* offering to give away copyrighted music files
If you are unclear as to what constitutes "copyrighted", that would include any and all weezer (and solo and side projects) music that has appeared (or will appear soon) on any officially produced retail or promotional cd, cassette, vinyl record, dvd, or downloadable release.
Threads where this music is being traded or given away will be deleted.Members who post such threads and links are subject to being banned.

As long as nobody exchanges any copyrighted music, I think he should be ok (if not, Some mod must correct me.)

ಠ_ಠ Wilford Brimley ಠ_ಠ said:

Asking for copyrighted, soon-to-be-released material?

BANNED

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video