if the b********* tour is only in the USA does anybody fancy a jolly good trip over for a week..........and of course see the shows.

i for one would go!

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For sure, there's no way I'm missing it.

We need to set up some kind of petition to ensure they come here.
for all the good it will do, someone already has. see the b********* euro tour thread.

SugarBooger said:
For sure, there's no way I'm missing it. We need to set up some kind of petition to ensure they come here.
Count me in lads

mynameisjonus said:
Edgey, if you're paying I'm going.
i will buy your concert ticket if you come with?........thats all i can offer

mynameisjonus said:
The trip would probably cost you the best part of a grand. Sure i'd love to see these concerts, but keep in mind it will probably be Rivers singing tired of sex jumping on a trampoline and i bet alot of the lesser played songs will be very sloppy. This will not be a one off thing. If the concerts sell out (from what i heard on boards, this would be contray to recent ticket sales for the band) this tour will be extended and repeated greatly and will make it's way to Europe. I remember going crazy about Pixies and Pavement tours, thinking about going all kinds of places to see them. Just waited and sure enough plentiful amounts of England dates came.

If you have lots of spare cash, and fancy a trip to LA or San Fransico, however, then have a grand time! I think if i had the cash and wanted a holiday anyway i would be tempted by San Fran, as have always wanted to go.
jon, ill give you a warm bed to sleep in ;-)

mynameisjonus said:
edgey44 said:

mynameisjonus said:

Do you think I'm some kind of cheap date?
mynameisjonus said:
edgey44 said:

mynameisjonus said:

Do you think I'm some kind of cheap date?

i am offended, i offered out of kindness :-(

and for a poor northener to do that, well.............pay for your own ticket
i am hurt
If I could even close to afford it I'd be over there in a hear beat, those two albums changed the way I listen to music.
I'm thinking of going to the Boston dates, then traveling down to New York for a few days holiday there.

Only thing is I'm starting a new job and have no start date yet, so it is all up in the air as to whether I can afford it and get the time off.

But if it's doable I'm defiantly going.
I am going. I'm flying 8,000 miles to California from London for this, so they better put on a good show! I don't think they will ever do this in UK, they barely tour here as it is, so I simply have no choice. Chepeast flights to LA/San Fran are around £400.

Is anyone else from the UK seriously doing this? Maybe might be OK to have a drink at the venue, but I don't fancy actually going on a full holiday with people from a Weezer message board. Weezer fans are weird.
oh god.........

edgey is off to new york!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service