Anyone in the UK looking forward to promised UK 2011 gigs? I'm really hoping its gonna happen.

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't wait, i really hope its true, they were so amazing at leeds. They have so much fans over in the uk, anyone who wasn't a fan of them is now after reading at leeds now lol.

[quote]I doubt theyre gonna do a full length tour, Rivers already said that the cost of travel and booking etc. would not be covered by the amount of tickets sold.[/quote]

See I don't get this at all. If they did the memories tour over here it would sell out in a heartbeart.

Also if this is the case then how do all the other US bands that tour over here manage it? Ones who are are nowhere near as big as Weezer too.

No, it's more about people not being considerate enough or too lazy to simply browse through any page after the first.

Skye Hughes said:

Threads will inevitably be repeated due to the amount of people who are not on this forum 24/7.

In relation to the actual topic in hand, I would so love Weezer to play the UK.

As a British Weezer fan who lives in Sydney and flew to L.A specifically for the Memories shows , seeing them play in England again would be amazing. 

Some people may be busier than you. We don't all live in our parents basements surfing the net all day.

placemats said:
No, it's more about people not being considerate enough or too lazy to simply browse through any page after the first.

Skye Hughes said:

Threads will inevitably be repeated due to the amount of people who are not on this forum 24/7.

As a British Weezer fan who lives in Sydney and flew to L.A specifically for the Memories shows , seeing them play in England again would be amazing. 

Right, it's perfectly fine to be inconsiderate of others because you "think" you are busier than them.

Skye Hughes said:
Some people may be busier than you. We don't all live in our parents basements surfing the net all day.

placemats said:

Skye Hughes said:

PLEASE come to the UK Weezer! It would make many people's lives a whole lot better!
there's a facebook group campaigning to get them here, thinking this might not work! anyone play and want to form a tribute act, might be our only chance!
How is it inconsiderate? it's someone adding a post to a Weezer forum, not cutting in line at the bank.

placemats said:
Right, it's perfectly fine to be inconsiderate of others because you "think" you are busier than them.

Skye Hughes said:

placemats said:

Skye Hughes said:

Simple forum etiquette, Skye. Look before you leap.  Now please get on with your busy life.  I have to get back to "my parent's basement"...lol.

Skye Hughes said:
How is it inconsiderate? it's someone adding a post to a Weezer forum, not cutting in line at the bank.

placemats said:

Skye Hughes said:

placemats said:

Skye Hughes said:

i'm new to the world of forums so you will have to forgive me,

You like using "quotation marks" don't you

placemats said:

Simple forum etiquette, Skye. Look before you leap.  Now please get on with your busy life.  I have to get back to "my parent's basement"...lol.

Skye Hughes said:

placemats said:

Skye Hughes said:

placemats said:

Skye Hughes said:

Jeez, why are people so stressed, if you don't want to look at the thread because its inconsiderately a repeat, just don't join in. just trying to make conversation
i very much hope they will visit soon:-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video