Anyone in the UK looking forward to promised UK 2011 gigs? I'm really hoping its gonna happen.

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

when was it promised?

in NME, but apparently notoriuosly bad at getting things wrong, so who knows! I want it to be true!

edgey44 said:

when was it promised?

I hope so xD

Me too. Have seen them at Reading, but they're so rarely here! Will keep my eyes peeled.
When I seen the word promised I had my hopes up.  But then saw the name of the absolute worst music magazine ever and faced reality.
Reading would be Ideal for me. I live in slough which is like a few miles away xD

Verity Wiltshire said:
Me too. Have seen them at Reading, but they're so rarely here! Will keep my eyes peeled.
this thread is so headdesk
This is what i meant by repeated threads!

berry rydell said:
this thread is so headdesk

Threads will inevitably be repeated due to the amount of people who are not on this forum 24/7.

In relation to the actual topic in hand, I would so love Weezer to play the UK.

As a British Weezer fan who lives in Sydney and flew to L.A specifically for the Memories shows , seeing them play in England again would be amazing. 

I doubt theyre gonna do a full length tour, Rivers already said that the cost of travel and booking etc. would not be covered by the amount of tickets sold.
i am :D !!!!
That seems like a fair enough excuse. But when you consider incredibly smaller US bands on small independent labels can do full tours in the UK without a loss of money it does seem a bit suspect.

Indiekid said:
I doubt theyre gonna do a full length tour, Rivers already said that the cost of travel and booking etc. would not be covered by the amount of tickets sold.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video