now i have my life back and some free time on my hands, i can catch up on all the greeeeeeeat tv i've no doubt been missing out on for the last x months years. anyone have any recommendations? any good new shows coming out in the US this autumn i should have a look at? there's been a lost-sized h*** in my tv viewing habits for the last few years and i need something to fill it...

the last few things i watched were the chicago code (liked it but it got cancelled ) and i've just watched seasons 1-3 of spiral (aka engrenages, a french cop drama thing which is completely excellent).

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No.

Indiekid said:
It's not that bad, better than most sitcoms still running.

kitten$ bieber ♥ said:
pretty sure berry has enough sense not to watch such a terrible show.

Indiekid said:
Also, if you havent already, watch new Two and a Half Men with Ashton Kutcher
futurama
Really? I thought it was quite good. 

Indiekid said:
... And the ending was terrible

Farkas said:
Doctor who
It just ended though...
If you're going to watch Parks and Recreation from the beginning, keep in mind that the first season isn't very good, and that it the characters and story lines really get interesting in season two.

danger is my speciality [berry] said:
i do watch the office (which has gone off the boil the last few seasons, imo) and i have seen the wire (which is great).

haven't seen either community or parks & recreation so i am gonna check those out. think i saw an ep of trailer park boys once and hated/did not get it :/
I refuse to watch that show. They kicked off My Name is Earl for that trash. 

Stefan said:
If you're going to watch Parks and Recreation from the beginning, keep in mind that the first season isn't very good, and that it the characters and story lines really get interesting in season two.

i do watch the office (which has gone off the boil the last few seasons, imo) and i have seen the wire (which is great).

haven't seen either community or parks & recreation so i am gonna check those out. think i saw an ep of trailer park boys once and hated/did not get it :/

Parks and Recreation is a thousand times better than My Name is Earl, which was formulaic, over the top garbage.

imoz.

Farkas said:

Stefan said:

No.

Indiekid said:
It's not that bad, better than most sitcoms still running.

kitten$ bieber ♥ said:
pretty sure berry has enough sense not to watch such a terrible show.

Indiekid said:
Also, if you havent already, watch new Two and a Half Men with Ashton Kutcher
Ok. I respect your opinion. At least you're not saying that two and a half men with Ashton kutcher is good!

Gohi said:

Parks and Recreation is a thousand times better than My Name is Earl, which was formulaic, over the top garbage.

imoz.

Farkas said:

Stefan said:

Parks and Recreation is much more formulaic than My Name is Earl. Earl was a totally unique and innovative show while Parks and Recreation is just The Office with parks and recreation. 

Farkas said:
Ok. I respect your opinion. At least you're not saying that two and a half men with Ashton kutcher is good!

Gohi said:

imoz.

Farkas said:

Stefan said:

stop
posting
so

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.