now i have my life back and some free time on my hands, i can catch up on all the greeeeeeeat tv i've no doubt been missing out on for the last x months years. anyone have any recommendations? any good new shows coming out in the US this autumn i should have a look at? there's been a lost-sized h*** in my tv viewing habits for the last few years and i need something to fill it...

the last few things i watched were the chicago code (liked it but it got cancelled ) and i've just watched seasons 1-3 of spiral (aka engrenages, a french cop drama thing which is completely excellent).

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not if you paid me. are you a fan of that now? i seem to remember us talking about it when it first came out and you seemed generally dismissive of it.

i probably should have stated in my first post - i don't dig reality/structured reality/morons pretending to do a bunch of stuff as if it's their real life-type shows. great british bake-off was awsm, though...  ¬_¬

brofessefef said:

I have five words for you.

THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX.

Not sure if they air in the UK, but the best comedies on tv right now are Community and Parks and Recreation. imo
'The Wire'. The writing is excellent and the performances brilliant.

I disagree on Community.  Parks and Rec is awesome though.  Ron Swanson is the main attraction.   The Office is still around, and still funny, even with out Michael Scott.

Always sunny in Philadelphia gets better with every episode.  Season 7 so far has been amazing, can't wait for the new episode tonight.

If you haven't already seen it, check out Trailer Park Boys.  My personal favorite live action show ever.

Stefan said:

Not sure if they air in the UK, but the best comedies on tv right now are Community and Parks and Recreation. imo
i do watch the office (which has gone off the boil the last few seasons, imo) and i have seen the wire (which is great).

haven't seen either community or parks & recreation so i am gonna check those out. think i saw an ep of trailer park boys once and hated/did not get it :/
Rescue Me has always been a favorite of mine...of course it's over now
Boardwalk Empire is great.
Also, if you havent already, watch new Two and a Half Men with Ashton Kutcher
pretty sure berry has enough sense not to watch such a terrible show.

Indiekid said:
It's not that bad, better than most sitcoms still running.

kitten$ bieber ♥ said:
pretty sure berry has enough sense not to watch such a terrible show.

Indiekid said:
Doctor who

It just ended though...
... And the ending was terrible

Farkas said:
Doctor who

It just ended though...

yeah, i've sky +ed boardwalk empire so i have that to watch. it seems to be the only thing on sky atlantic worth watching. 

not a fan of two and a half men, so, yeah. no.

also, doctor who is bloody awful.

Indiekid said:

Boardwalk Empire is great.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…