People, heres the spot for any questions you want to ask Brian and Scott this coming Tuesday. Were integrating the Ustream into weezer.com so you can watch Rivers' pre-show warmups all in one spot, and in honor of that were doing a pre-pre-show Q+A session at 7pm CST on Tuesday. I'll be there with Scott and Brian and we'll be winging it, going off of any questions you add here, plus whatever you ask or say live, in the Ustream chat itself. Cross your fingers, the tech people say its gonna work!

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brian, did your co-lead vocal on "You Won't Get With Me Tonight" make others around you feel as tingly as it made me feel?
Karl why is the name that tune contest so hard

thanks everyone! chaotic but it seemed to work, yes?

It worked well. Do it again sometime? :D
thanks for answering my question!  Do this again!

Thank you Karl! Yes, it worked very well (at least for those of us priviledged enough to have a good internet connection). Thanks also to the band for answering questions. These Ustream broadcasts mean a great deal to those of us who live in different countries of the world.

karl koch [karlophone] said:

Worked great! They answered two of my questions!
Can't wait to do it again sometime.

Lewis, here are the questions of yours that they answered, with their basic answers:

For Scott: I know that you're not much of a songwriter but since Rivers, Pat and Brian all have had solo albums, I was wondering if you have any plans for a solo album yourself even if it's cover songs and/or instrumentals

A: He hopes to have an album of his own out by the end of the year.

For Brian: Do you dress up at home like wearing a T-Shirt and jeans? What I mean is that do you wear a suit and tie at home the same as when you're in concert?

A: It depends on the occasion.

For Scott: Were you a Weezer fan before you joined the group? Did you attend any of their concerts or own Blue, Pinkerton and Green?

A: Yes. He saw them in 1993 at Club Lingerie.

For Brian: Do you plan on working with Ric Ocasek again? I think that it would be cool if you guys did so since Scott is the only one who hasn't been in the studio with him.

A: He hopes to. Scott would like to as well.

For Scott: How many tattoos do you have

A: "4 big ones, I guess"

For all: When are you guys going to sing The National Anthem at a baseball game or any type of game?

A: Rivers says you can find a recording of it on the internet.

UStream must not work for dial-up. Oh well, hopefully someone will YouTube it or something.

A: Karl - "Okay, one more question. Oh, that's not a question."

Lewis Digges said:

Karl, it didn't work for me. For the most part, it kept skipping, starting up again, cutting in and out and that was a bummer for me as I wanted to see them answer my questions. Dial-up must not like me or something.

No problem. Had my internet not been working well, I would've hoped someone would have done that for me, so I might as well do it for others. 

Lewis Digges said:
Thanks, Jordan!!

Verrrry nice of you Jordan.

Also, that should happen again. Went well enough to warrant another time, and it was highly entertaining. +1

Yeah, it seemed to work pretty well, although it did pause on me a couple of times.

I think it was great seeing the three guys doing interviews/warming up then they cut to Pat laying on the couch drinking a beer. Classic

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video