People, heres the spot for any questions you want to ask Brian and Scott this coming Tuesday. Were integrating the Ustream into weezer.com so you can watch Rivers' pre-show warmups all in one spot, and in honor of that were doing a pre-pre-show Q+A session at 7pm CST on Tuesday. I'll be there with Scott and Brian and we'll be winging it, going off of any questions you add here, plus whatever you ask or say live, in the Ustream chat itself. Cross your fingers, the tech people say its gonna work!

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Favorite foods?

Will you play at my wedding?

For Brian:  The Relationship album is fantastic!  Are there any plans for a tour/follow-up/anything else from the band in the near future?

For Scott: Who are some bassists/musicians that inspire you?  

For both Brian & Scott...

What is your favorite song to play live?  And...

How about a little "Country Roads" in other words, any plans to play WV?

For Brian, Scott and Karl:

Is the cover of Paranoid Android going to be on an album in the future?  I loved hearing that song in Pittsburgh.

Which one of the Star Wars movies is your favorite? 

i'd like to see weezer at home in my own bathroom, most of all.
Have you guys ever met or played with KISS?

i have a question for Scott. I own the Weezer Official Bootleg from Washington and I was wondering if Scott knows what he says at the beginning of Pork and Beans? It sounds like he says "baby sandwich".

Also a question for Brian. I own one of those Lyon Guitars that you autographed. Did you sign all 6,000 by hand?

i can answer that one for you, if you'd like.

Little Mikey said:

Also a question for Brian. I own one of those Lyon Guitars that you autographed. Did you sign all 6,000 by hand?

For Brian and/or Scott:

What is the most unusual thing a fan has ever asked you to sign?

You guys have a lot of songs that you've never played live before.  Is there an example of a song that =w= has tried to work into a live set through rehearsals, but it just doesn't work for some reason?
Thats a good one! :D

Jordan said:

For Brian and/or Scott:

What is the most unusual thing a fan has ever asked you to sign?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video