I got the chords but does any one have solo?

Views: 365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can play it by ear on the piano, but I'm awful at transcribing. I think that once, I found the chords for the solo on ultimateguitar something or other, and they "fit" the melody. It seems easiest to play the songs that I know by heart, that I've given my full attention to time after time. Once you know it in your head, you sort of find it as you play.

Good luck--it's such a beautiful song, with a lot of variety and depth. I hope to hear it live in Orlando!

I started messing around the other night and got a general idea its not that bad once you find a general pattern ,
And I play pink triangle a lot so tragic girl and pink triangle have similar leads/scales if this helps

Yeah, same here--I play Pink Triangle a lot on piano, and Tragic Girl moves in a similar way. 

How did this turn out for you? Still having trouble? 

Oh god that'd be awesome

WeezerWoman said:

I can play it by ear on the piano, but I'm awful at transcribing. I think that once, I found the chords for the solo on ultimateguitar something or other, and they "fit" the melody. It seems easiest to play the songs that I know by heart, that I've given my full attention to time after time. Once you know it in your head, you sort of find it as you play.

Good luck--it's such a beautiful song, with a lot of variety and depth. I hope to hear it live in Orlando!

a little trouble, think I may be a little off

there you go!
3|--4-2-2-------------4-2-2-------------9-7-7-5-4-5-7-7-9-7-7-5-5-4-5---2-2-4-4-5-5-2-2-4-4-5-5-4-4-2-2-0-0----------------------|
4|----------5-4-5-7---------5-5-4-5------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3-3-2-2-0-0------|
5|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3-3-|

I try my darnedest to be a bla,bla,bla...

and: 
3|-11-9--------------11-9-----------------------|
4|---------9-7-5-7-9------9-7-5-7-9~~~~~|

i know other 2 ways to play this, but this is the easy to learn. anyway all sound the same.

that's all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video