I think that everybody is too quick to judge the new releases. any time your are listening to songs for the first time there may be an adjustment period. At first listen i did not like Pinkerton, it was not the blue album and it took a while to grow on me. years later Pinkerton is one of my favorite albums of all time. everybody is entitled to there own opinion, but the more you expect weezer to recreate Ble or Pinkerton you may be dissappointed. "Death to false metal"  is just a collection of songs that did not make the cut. for every 10 songs on an album, then there were probably about 25 recorded and twice that written. just be happy that the band is getting us new music so fast.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're so insightful.
:O A Comment actually about weezer!!! even if it was primarily an insult!

j-biebs said:
wanting weezer to release something on par with blue and pinkerton is not the same as wanting weezer to recreate blue and pinkerton. why is that so hard for some people to understand?
lol!

j-biebs said:
please stay on topic.

Ben Phillips said:
:O A Comment actually about weezer!!! even if it was primarily an insult!

j-biebs said:
wanting weezer to release something on par with blue and pinkerton is not the same as wanting weezer to recreate blue and pinkerton. why is that so hard for some people to understand?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video