Tags: ASS, BIRTHDAY, KISSING, MY, OF, WORSHIP

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*fixed.

danger is my speciality [berry] said:
*fixed.

kitten$ bieber ♥ said:

Creed's origins lie in 2010 on weezer.com. Founding members, vocalist David J Stepp and guitarist 'Craka' Jak had been shameless nu-Weezer apologists who met on Weezer's official website. Upon uniting, Stepp and Jak realized that they had a mutual love for writing music and performing. After several discussions and times spent writing songs, many of which addressed themes of Christian theology and spirituality due to creative input by longtime friend PUPPIES! and Stepp's religious background as the stepson of a Pentecostal dentist, the duo held auditions which led to the recruitment of Stefan's mom on bass and a toilet trained raccoon on drums to complete the quartet. Originally known as The Icarus Factor, the band changed its name to Creed, much to 'Craka' Jak's annoyance, after a band Stefan's mom had previously played for called Maddox Creed. Their Christian friend, PUPPIES! was also briefly a member in November 2010 when the band was known as The Icarus Factor. 'Craka' Jak has now reaffirmed countless times that one day Creed will write and collaborate on songs that would go on to become tracks on Creed's future chart-topping debut album, My Own Prison and that the band will find local success and begin to play shows in bars and small venues throughout Tallahassee after he compiles and uploads the complete Weezer demo discography. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video