On behalf of the British Public,

Torture the living s*** out of it!! and all of it's associates 

thanks

Tags: KILLTHECUNT

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can't say i'm part of the "British public" then.

should lock him in jail. that's it. no special treatment, no torturing, no killing. put him in jail with the rapists and murderers. (and at the same time they should stop with the slave labour in american jails, release the drug addicts because they're sick, not criminal.... but I digress...)

oh, and make him take that stupid f****** hook off.

from the looks of it, God beat us too it

Though why do you need to send the garbage to us...

oh... and Dr. Barack you are right that he shouldn't have special US treatment....maybe we should treat him the same way islamic fundamentalist militants treat their enemies or those they perceive as "criminals" ... that would be more appropriate....no? Jail is for minor offenses....like 11 year old disabled christian girls...but I digress...

get another hook for his other hand, and give him chopsticks as utensils at meal time

suck my clit

Lion on the floor (natkat) said:

Though why do you need to send the garbage to us...

oh... and Dr. Barack you are right that he shouldn't have special US treatment....maybe we should treat him the same way islamic fundamentalist militants treat their enemies or those they perceive as "criminals" ... that would be more appropriate....no? Jail is for minor offenses....like 11 year old disabled christian girls...but I digress...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video