What's your favorite, and what's your least favorite?

I have only lived in EST and PST.  I like where I live in Michigan, it's one of the furthest West points of the Eastern Time Zone.  Which means in the summer, sunsets can happen as late as 10pm.

Television is geared towards the east coast audience (prob cause most people in the country live in EST), but that's about the only benefit I can think of.

When I lived in PST, the thing I hated the most was football started at 10am on Sundays, and I worked nights.  So I would wake up in time to catch the Sunday Night game.

I imagine Mountain time to be the worst, just because the fewest # of people live in it.  

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that's it. shut this place down.
I've actually been working on a top ten list of my favourite and least favourite time zones.

people have been 'thinking' about it for as long as i can remember (and probably longer than that). usually farmers and scottish people.

brofessefef said:

Apparenly we're thinking of dropping GMT.

danger is my speciality [berry] said:

what would GMT change to?

people have been 'thinking' about it for as long as i can remember (and probably longer than that). usually farmers and scottish people.

brofessefef said:

we switch to BST during the summer (GMT+1). some people argue that we should stay on BST all year round.

yes it should. the change is pointless.

we switch to BST during the summer (GMT+1). some people argue that we should stay on BST all year round.
actually, maybe jon is talking about the uk possibly using a time signal based off an atomic clock in paris? i just saw something about it on the one show. i guess our actual timezone(s) wouldn't change, though.

brofessefef said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video