That's right. I, a boy who cannot cook, is asking for your recipes so I can attempt to cook for my housemates sometimes. Gimme what you got. Difficulty does not matter.

In exchange: squeeze half an orange over your pasta sauce.

Tags: food, for, me

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, just today I realised I forgot to mention adding grated cheese on top of the mix once you take the beans from the oven.

Danielle said:

Here is how I make nachos for myself and vegetarian friends. You could make a meat alternative by replacing the beans with some kind of meat product.

Vegetarian nachos

The following proportions serve one person. (Just multiply the figures depending on the number of guests).

Ingredients:

1 can /about 14 ounces (400 grams) of red kidney beans

1 can /about 14 ounces (400 grams) of tinned tomatoes

½  an onion, cut or diced

1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil

1 tablespoon of dried oregano

1 tablespoon (or more, if you like it hot) of dried chilli flakes

1 tablespoon of Jalapenos/ other peppers (optional)

A little salt and pepper to taste

To serve on the side:

Corn chips (I prefer the organic, low fat kind from the health food store)

Shredded lettuce

Lite Sour Cream (optional)

Heat the oven at around 390-400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius)

In a large mixing bowl, empty the contents of the tinned tomatoes. Add to this the oregano, chilli flakes, onion, salt and pepper. Stir in the jalapenos. Drain the red kidney beans from their can and add the beans to the tomatoes. Mix gently with a wooden spoon.

Into a ceramic dish about 2 ½ inches deep, pour in the olive oil. Add the tomato and bean mix to the dish. Place the dish into the oven and leave for 20-30 minutes at the above temperature.

Serve hot in a bowl and on the side include corn chips, lettuce and sour cream.

Enjoy!

Glass of Water 

1. Take desired glass out of cupboard. 
2. Turn on the tap of the kitchen sink.
4. Wait until the water is desired temperature (use handle to adjust hotness/coldness)

5. Hold cup under water and wait until the cup is filled with the amount of water that you would wish to drink.
6. Drink the water.

Alternate solution: If you don not wish to drink sink water, pour your water from a water purifier, such as brita. 

I'm going to use all of them eventually. I'm probably going to start with just the nachos and Garbanzo stew though.

Brofessefef said:

So which recipes are you going to try, chombey?

start off with the magic cookies
WARNING: You should never, I repeat never waste your "finest" on this recipe as shake is virtually free (assuming you have access) and is chock full of the necessary oil to achieve the desired end result. Not that I know from personal experience, mind you...

hintofcoolness said:

Buy one package of Betty Crocker, peanut butter cookie mix. If you are alergic to peanuts, use Betty Crocker's Sugar Cookie Mix instead.

Grind 1/4 ounce of your QUALITY bud in a coffee bean grinder until it is in powder form.

Put the cookie mix flour in a bowl and mix the ganja powder into it completley. The more you mix, the more consistent in potency each cookie will be. Using a fork to mix the ground bud and cookie flower together is best. This takes awhile.

Now add the oil and egg to the flower as called for in the instructions on the cookie mix bag. Again, mix it really well, until all the color is consistent. It should be a nice green color throughout. Use the fork for this too.

Now, use an UNGREASED cookie sheet. Take a teaspoon and use one rounded teaspoon of cookie batter per cookie. This way, you should end up with 24 cookies.

When baking the cookies, I've found that the baking time given on the mix package is too long. Keep checking the cookies, and at around seven (7) minutes, the edges will just slightly start to turn brown. That's when you want to take them out. They will feel soft in the middle still, but if you let them go longer, the bottoms will be burned and you've just wasted a quarter Z of your finest.

Now, let the cookies cool completly. They will feel too soft at first, but once cooled, they will harden up into nice cookies. Keep them in the freezer for later use. They keep for a LONG time.

Only the best. Always. But that's just me.

Your right.

Another way is to melt butter in a frying pan and add your not so finest and cook it until the butter turns to a greenish color on the lowest simmer setting. Then use the butter to make the cookies. Also not that I know from a personal experiance.

Mada said:

WARNING: You should never, I repeat never waste your "finest" on this recipe as shake is virtually free (assuming you have access) and is chock full of the necessary oil to achieve the desired end result. Not that I know from personal experience, mind you...

hintofcoolness said:

Buy one package of Betty Crocker, peanut butter cookie mix. If you are alergic to peanuts, use Betty Crocker's Sugar Cookie Mix instead.

Grind 1/4 ounce of your QUALITY bud in a coffee bean grinder until it is in powder form.

Put the cookie mix flour in a bowl and mix the ganja powder into it completley. The more you mix, the more consistent in potency each cookie will be. Using a fork to mix the ground bud and cookie flower together is best. This takes awhile.

Now add the oil and egg to the flower as called for in the instructions on the cookie mix bag. Again, mix it really well, until all the color is consistent. It should be a nice green color throughout. Use the fork for this too.

Now, use an UNGREASED cookie sheet. Take a teaspoon and use one rounded teaspoon of cookie batter per cookie. This way, you should end up with 24 cookies.

When baking the cookies, I've found that the baking time given on the mix package is too long. Keep checking the cookies, and at around seven (7) minutes, the edges will just slightly start to turn brown. That's when you want to take them out. They will feel soft in the middle still, but if you let them go longer, the bottoms will be burned and you've just wasted a quarter Z of your finest.

Now, let the cookies cool completly. They will feel too soft at first, but once cooled, they will harden up into nice cookies. Keep them in the freezer for later use. They keep for a LONG time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video