That's right. I, a boy who cannot cook, is asking for your recipes so I can attempt to cook for my housemates sometimes. Gimme what you got. Difficulty does not matter.

In exchange: squeeze half an orange over your pasta sauce.

Tags: food, for, me

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I make this cheese chicken stuff...

Saute green peppers in a skillet... while doing that...

Boil boneless trimmed chicken breast in a pot of water until it's cooked all of the way through. Then I grill it long enough to brown it. Then throw the chicken in the pan w/the green peppers and put cheese on top of the chicken and threw some water in the pan and cover. It's really simple but really good :)

I serve this with steamed broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes.

(I don't go by exact recipes.. sorry)
Teach me your specialty.

Brofessefef said:

Tell me what you want to cook and I'll tell you how to cook it.

Easy Fried Rice

3-4 cups Cooked rice (day old is best)

1 package frozen veggies

garlic-the more the better

2-3 eggs

soy sauce (I like to use Maggie Seasoning sauce) or whatever you like to use

In large pan, heat 2-3 tsp vegetable oil on med-high. Meanwhile, mince garlic and add to heated pan. Add frozen veggies. Cook until thawed, but not really cooked. Add rice. Add sauce to taste. You might need to add a little more oil. I like to use sesame oil at this point. Mix well. Make whole in middle of pan and add eggs. Scramble eggs and mix well until cooked. You could add meat to this if you want. I'm a veggie, so I wouldn't :)

Here is how I make nachos for myself and vegetarian friends. You could make a meat alternative by replacing the beans with some kind of meat product.

Vegetarian nachos

The following proportions serve one person. (Just multiply the figures depending on the number of guests).

Ingredients:

1 can /about 14 ounces (400 grams) of red kidney beans

1 can /about 14 ounces (400 grams) of tinned tomatoes

½  an onion, cut or diced

1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil

1 tablespoon of dried oregano

1 tablespoon (or more, if you like it hot) of dried chilli flakes

1 tablespoon of Jalapenos/ other peppers (optional)

A little salt and pepper to taste

To serve on the side:

Corn chips (I prefer the organic, low fat kind from the health food store)

Shredded lettuce

Lite Sour Cream (optional)

Heat the oven at around 390-400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius)

In a large mixing bowl, empty the contents of the tinned tomatoes. Add to this the oregano, chilli flakes, onion, salt and pepper. Stir in the jalapenos. Drain the red kidney beans from their can and add the beans to the tomatoes. Mix gently with a wooden spoon.

Into a ceramic dish about 2 ½ inches deep, pour in the olive oil. Add the tomato and bean mix to the dish. Place the dish into the oven and leave for 20-30 minutes at the above temperature.

Serve hot in a bowl and on the side include corn chips, lettuce and sour cream.

Enjoy!

Seek out human target. Once aquired, de-bone appendages if desired.  Remove head from torso. Crush skull in your hand and spread fluids and juices onto remaining parts.  Feeds 80-100 rats and various small vermin.

But seriously.  If you have access to a charcoal grill.  Mix vegetable oil with margarine equal parts and heat in microwave to a liquid state (15-20 seconds).  Get some NY Strip steaks.  Spread 1/2 teaspoon of either salt or garlic salt on either side and whatever else is in the fridge.  A small amount of soy or hot sauce.  Spread butter/oil mix lightly all over steaks then add just a dash of crushed red pepper.  Cook slow on upper rack away from flames.  Continue to apply oil/butter mix to keep wet without charring surface.  Best. Steak. Ever.

This also works with giant thick cut pork tenderloin.  Or you can substitute cooking spray for the butter if you want to cut into 1 inch pieces and cook in pan on stove, add a little dale's seasoning sauce as you cook to keep bottom of pan wet.  Make something quick and easy like boil big egg noodles with butter and throw in there or fry some rice/broccoli.  Yummy.

Dr Pepper ribs. I have a special recipie that I use. Ask my cousin he likes them. Any way it is basically a secret recipie. But I might give it up.

Here's a recipe that can  be done stovetop or in a crock pot. it's super nummy.

Garbanzo Stew

1 cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed

2 carrots diced                        1 yellow onion diced

2 ribs celery diced                   1 green pepper diced

1 red bell pepper diced            1 tsp dried thyme

½ tsp dried basil                     ½ tsp black pepper

16 oz kielbasa (you could use turkey kielbasa) cubed

2 ½ cup broth (preferably chicken)

1     6 oz can tomato paste        

2      8oz hummus (roasted red pepper or spicy)

½ tsp salt

In a crock pot

Layer in this order in pot: beans, carrots, celery, onion, red pepper and green pepper. Sprinkle thyme, basil, and black pepper over top. Layer kielbasa over vegetables. Pour broth over all. Cover pot and cook on high for 5-6 hours or low 10-11 hours, until vegetables are tender. Stir in tomato past, hummus and salt to veggie mixture. Cover pot. Cook 10-15 minutes or until stew is thoroughly heated.

On stove top

Sauté kielbasa, carrots, celery, onions, red pepper, green pepper, thyme, basil and black pepper in large, heavy pot until tender, about 7-10 minutes. Stir in broth and simmer 20 minutes. Stir in tomato paste, garbanzo beans, hummus, and salt. Simmer for about 10 minutes or until stew is thoroughly heated

One bowl brownies

4 squares semi-sweet Baker's chocolate

1 1/2 sticks butter

2 cups sugar

1 tsp vanilla

3 eggs

1 cup flour

1 cup chopped nuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 375F

Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray foil with cooking spray.

In large bowl, melt chocolate and butter in microwave (approx. 2 min on high). Stir until chocolate and butter are completely melted. Blend eggs and vanilla.  Stir in sugar.  Add flour and nuts; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Spread evenly. Bake for 30-35 mins. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. Cool completely before removing from pan. Use foil to remove from pan before cutting.

To give it a little more fancy look, melt some chocolate and drizzle on top of brownies.

You should private message it to me. I won't tell a soul!

Aegeantyphoon said:
Dr Pepper ribs. I have a special recipie that I use. Ask my cousin he likes them. Any way it is basically a secret recipie. But I might give it up.

Buy one package of Betty Crocker, peanut butter cookie mix. If you are alergic to peanuts, use Betty Crocker's Sugar Cookie Mix instead.

Grind 1/4 ounce of your QUALITY bud in a coffee bean grinder until it is in powder form.

Put the cookie mix flour in a bowl and mix the ganja powder into it completley. The more you mix, the more consistent in potency each cookie will be. Using a fork to mix the ground bud and cookie flower together is best. This takes awhile.

Now add the oil and egg to the flower as called for in the instructions on the cookie mix bag. Again, mix it really well, until all the color is consistent. It should be a nice green color throughout. Use the fork for this too.

Now, use an UNGREASED cookie sheet. Take a teaspoon and use one rounded teaspoon of cookie batter per cookie. This way, you should end up with 24 cookies.

When baking the cookies, I've found that the baking time given on the mix package is too long. Keep checking the cookies, and at around seven (7) minutes, the edges will just slightly start to turn brown. That's when you want to take them out. They will feel soft in the middle still, but if you let them go longer, the bottoms will be burned and you've just wasted a quarter Z of your finest.

Now, let the cookies cool completly. They will feel too soft at first, but once cooled, they will harden up into nice cookies. Keep them in the freezer for later use. They keep for a LONG time.

LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video