State three things about yourself that most people wouldn't know. To make things interesting, one of those facts must be a lie. Let's see if we can spot the fib.

Ready, go.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Didn't I tell you about the dream I had where you, Crystal, Kayla and I were hanging out at your house blasting teh Weez and singing along at the top of our lungs? :P

hintofcoolness said:

I'm the most modest and shy person you'll ever meet.

I have six tats.

Crystal and I did a short acoustic =w= sing-a-long session like big dorks the last time she visited and it was great.

maybe but this was fo' realz and I wuz playing teh gee-tar

suz{ANNE} said:
Didn't I tell you about the dream I had where you, Crystal, Kayla and I were hanging out at your house blasting teh Weez and singing along at the top of our lungs? :P

hintofcoolness said:

I have six tats.

Crystal and I did a short acoustic =w= sing-a-long session like big dorks the last time she visited and it was great.

;)

SPAZ said:
HAAAAA!!

hintofcoolness said:

captured a drunken indian in the mountains

fear of heights

can't stand playing video games

i was born a US citizen, but was born on foreign soil.

i have a serious crush on anthony bourdain

i once "ran away" from home and stayed at my friend's house next door. took my parents two days to figure it out.

Well, I don't know you all as well as you know each other, but I'm going to take a stab at it.

I don't think Birdie is half Japanese.

I don't think Jonus fell through the roof of a pub and landed on his arse.  Although, I could picture something like this happening to him in the past.

And I think Spaz does get weird looks from people who pass by, but I don't know why...lol.  Maybe the brutal music coming out of his office or car.

i walked up the sydney harbour bridge on its anniversary of being open (forgot which anniversary)

in my family tree there was a man who got hanged from the tower of london

i was body surfing in the sea during hurricane wilma in cuba 2005 (i have scarred legs)
You are correct! I am NOT half Japanese. I'm full Vietnamese.

placemats said:

Well, I don't know you all as well as you know each other, but I'm going to take a stab at it.

I don't think Birdie is half Japanese.

I don't think Jonus fell through the roof of a pub and landed on his arse.  Although, I could picture something like this happening to him in the past.

And I think Spaz does get weird looks from people who pass by, but I don't know why...lol.  Maybe the brutal music coming out of his office or car.

I love to work.

I can tattoo rodents.

I am half Italian.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.