a brave new world of corporate sponsorship.

this thread brought to you by izod.

Tags: we'll sell anything

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL tags:"we'll sell anything"
But yeah I wish Weezer would give this s*** a rest
those jumpsuits are immaculate.

The Indy Car series must REALLY be hurting for attention.

And how impressive... it's an add for Izod, the Indy Car Series, Penske Racing, Verizon, Motorola, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube all in 1

lol

Joe said:

The Indy Car series must REALLY be hurting for attention.

it's a sad time to be a weezer fan.
It sure is a sad time to be a weever fan. The memories show sucked, pinker ton deluxe sucks!!! Y are the.band doing commercials? They never cared about money b4!!! I miss the days when they were nubile indie upstarts. :(

(aka: corporate tie-ins are lame but this is not a bad time to be a weezer fan. 2009 was so much worse.)
i also am a weever fan

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
It sure is a sad time to be a weever fan
On iPad. cut slack
Fair enough, it's not the worst  time to be a weezer fan.
Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
It sure is a sad time to be a weever fan. The memories show sucked, pinker ton deluxe sucks!!! Y are the.band doing commercials? They never cared about money b4!!! I miss the days when they were nubile indie upstarts. :(

(aka: corporate tie-ins are lame but this is not a bad time to be a weezer fan. 2009 was so much worse.)

(Sigh.) Again?!

While we're on the subject, does anyone remember those ads for the Olsen twins' movie "Holiday in the Sun" that used "Island in the Sun" as their soundtrack? Blech. 

I can't keep making excuses for Weezer. This is deplorable! I hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE being marketed to! That's a big part of the reason I left facebook! Everyone in the world is trying to sell me something that I don't need, and now I have to sit back and watch my favorite band of all time dancing around in front of a racecar trying to sell me a cell phone?

It degrades you, guys! 

Whining Weezer fans: Get over it.  Go listen to Pinkerton or something.  Fact of the matter is, Weezer can do whatever they want to do and you can either support them or leave.  You will not be as missed as you think you will be. :)
Apparently, my hair is immaculate. Jus' sayin'.

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:
those jumpsuits are immaculate.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service