Everyone's leaving us. This saddens me the ATNW family won't be together for christmas the holidays.

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

someone's going to have to light a fire...and burn this place down

But what about the presents?

RUSeriousBro? [spaz] said:

someone's going to have to light a fire...and burn this place down

okay, how about Dec 26th?

G Foo Chombey said:

But what about the presents?

RUSeriousBro? [spaz] said:

someone's going to have to light a fire...and burn this place down

Sounds like a plan.

RUSeriousBro? [spaz] said:

okay, how about Dec 26th?

G Foo Chombey said:

But what about the presents?

RUSeriousBro? [spaz] said:

someone's going to have to light a fire...and burn this place down

edgey, we agreed not to talk about the BIG SECRET PLAN on the board...



edgey44 said:

or the this time of year might bring a few back, mabey this is all part of a BIG SECRET PLAN

"Everyone's leaving us?"

it's ok berry, i deleted my comment about the BIG SECRET PLAN. no one will suspect a thing

cooking with gas [berry] said:

edgey, we agreed not to talk about the BIG SECRET PLAN on the board...



edgey44 said:

or the this time of year might bring a few back, mabey this is all part of a BIG SECRET PLAN

I'll be back when I'm snowed in and cold and lonely



Danielle said:

"Everyone's leaving us?"

OMG that was sooo disturbing...

G Foo Chombey said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video