...Friday.

What's everyone up to?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Today- gym, assembling household items.

Saturday - Out of town for the day visiting friends

Sunday- gym, installing my BRAND NEW DIVING BOARD woot

Meeting my bandmates for a one night gig tomorrow night at this 'band swap' I'm doing this weekend.

Tonight is the open mic / meet your band.

We will have tomorrow to write 20 minutes worth of original music for the show tomorrow night.

good luck Wilf, sounds fun
bizzump

Tonight: going to see the hold steady...don't judge me

Tomorrow: Dinner with friends, drinks

Sunday: Depends on how many drinks I have on Saturday night

no judgments here, safe place

today- went to Costco, then tacos at flea market with my hubby

tonight-relax. get ready for weekend

saturday & sunday- shooting a movie in San Francisco!!!

today - not a whole lot

tomorrow - work

sunday - helping my friend level some ground so he can put up an above ground swimming pool

Today: Went grocery shopping, probably watch a movie and have drinks with hubby after the kiddos are in bed.

Saturday: Take the kids to see the baby animals at a local farm, more grocery shopping, chillax.

Sunday: Hopefully nothing. And napping. Nothing and napping. Sounds great.

Today- Had meeting with my kid's school. They want to test her to see if she should be in a gifted class. Not sure what to think about that.

Tomorrow- Bake cookies. Maybe study

Sun- Study

i think you should put her in accelerated classes if you can... you don't want to wonder if she'd have done better if you had

Birdmagon said:

Today- Had meeting with my kid's school. They want to test her to see if she should be in a gifted class. Not sure what to think about that.

Sun- Study

Yeah, I get what you are saying, but I just don't want to put too much pressure on her. Then again, if she is not challenged enough she will be bored. She's only 9.

crystal iceburg said:

i think you should put her in accelerated classes if you can... you don't want to wonder if she'd have done better if you had

Birdmagon said:

Sun- Study

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service