...Friday.

What's everyone up to?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sat - nout

sunday - sunday shesh at pub open til close (because newcastle are playing)

then comes monday :-(

Today: So the band I got assigned to includes two other dudes, and we randomly picked 2 'band names' out of a jar with the intention of picking just one of the two. But the two pieces of paper said "Who do you think you are?" and "H4ndjobs." So we combined the two.

The two other guys from "Who do you think you are? H4ndjobs!" will be over in about 20 minutes to start writing and practicing material for our one-time show tonight. I don't even know what instrument I'm playing yet.

w000t

Edit: Last time they had this event, at least one song was recorded from each band and put up on Youtube. If that happens, I will hook y'all up with some video

You should go for it Birdie.  If she is truly an advanced student, it will only benefit her.  My daughter was in a GATE(Gifted and Talented Education) program and is breezing through her advanced middle school classes because of it.  My son, same age as your daughter, is currently enrolled and doing great.  If it turns out to be too much for her, you can always pull her out.

Birdmagon said:

Yeah, I get what you are saying, but I just don't want to put too much pressure on her. Then again, if she is not challenged enough she will be bored. She's only 9.

crystal iceburg said:

i think you should put her in accelerated classes if you can... you don't want to wonder if she'd have done better if you had

Birdmagon said:

Today- Had meeting with my kid's school. They want to test her to see if she should be in a gifted class. Not sure what to think about that.

Tomorrow- Bake cookies. Maybe study

Sun- Study

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service