Browsing record stores:  We don't have any here.

Listening to music w/o distractions:  Hubby and I were sitting on the couch listening to an album the other day and realized, wow, we never do this anymore.  You know, just sit, relax and take it all in.

Sitting on the porch:  Used to live in an older home with a big porch where we would often hang out.  Now we just have a simple walkway.

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're totally invited Natkat.  But you're gonna have to come all the way to California.

I miss waking up early on Saturday to watch cartoon...I tried it again recently, but the cartoons sucked

so if you guys can work that in there somewhere between the hugs and pillow fights I'm in

Ooh Nerf wars cross country style! I'll set up the east coast base

placemats said:

You're totally invited Natkat.  But you're gonna have to come all the way to California.

No problem.  We have plenty of kids channels, and cartoons + coffee is first on the Sat. morning agenda anyway.

damination {spaz} said:

I miss waking up early on Saturday to watch cartoon...I tried it again recently, but the cartoons sucked

so if you guys can work that in there somewhere between the hugs and pillow fights I'm in

speaking of a big porch, there is nothing better than sitting on it and drinking a beer at dusk and watching the sun slip away. 

I was just hoping someone would have Spiderman & Friends on DVD...

placemats said:

No problem.  We have plenty of kids channels, and cartoons + coffee is first on the Sat. morning agenda anyway.

damination {spaz} said:

I'll make it happen.

damination {spaz} said:

placemats said:

damination {spaz} said:

if not, Netflix has seasons 1-3

damination {spaz} said:

placemats said:

damination {spaz} said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video