I know there have been a bunch of topics about the cruise at this point, but I think it's important to have a setlist one.

The Weezer Cruise - Day 1 - Main Lido Deck

Greatest Hits & Covers Set::

1. Hash Pipe
  2. Perfect Situation
  3. (If You're Wondering if I Want You To) I Want You To
  4. Photograph
  5. Dope Nose
  6. Blast Off!
  7. Paranoid Android [Radiohead Cover]
  8. Island in the Sun
  9. Beverly Hills
  10. Pork and Beans

Weezer (1994) -- The Blue Album::

1. My Name is Jonas
  2. No One Else
  3. The World Has Turned and Left Me Here
  4. Buddy Holly
  5. Undone -- The Sweater Song
  6. Surf Wax America
  7. Say it Ain't So
  8. In the Garage
  9. Holiday
  10. Only in Dreams

The Memories thing is cool to see I'm sure for those on the Weezer Cruise, and I think the first set makes sense too, to get all the "hits" out of the way.  Now we know what WON'T be played on nights two and three.  Any speculation on that?

I find it strange that they consider "Blast Off!" a greatest hit and not a rarity.  Also, I don't know that the "Paranoid Android" cover is well-placed, being that it is a cover.

Thoughts?

Views: 3969

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Los Angeles is such a rad song. I wish I could have seen that in person.

Gohi said:

Memories
Devotion
Susanne
Trippin' Down The Freeway
Los Angeles (by Francis Black, sung by Pat)
Longtime Sunshine
You Gave Your Love to Me Softly
Don't Let Go (dedicated to Mikey Welsh)
Tragic Girl
The Greatest Man That Ever Lived

Maybe the best Weezer show I've ever seen. The band was having fun and Rivers was definitely enjoying dipping into the lesser-played songs. Tragic Girl was better tonight. The Los Angeles cover was really cool and a welcome surprise. Pat and Rivers killed it. Pinkerton was amazing. Yeah.

Lewis - Don't get your hopes up. Security was insane about filming and very aggressive.

Don't worry Lewis. I think Gohi means only the audience weren't allowed to film. I'm pretty sure there will be a few things from Karl in the coming weeks.

Lewis Digges said:

So basically you're saying that there won't be any videos from the cruise at all? From those who didn't go on the cruise, all we're going to get in return is NOTHING but just people talking about the cruise. No pictures, no videos, NOTHING!!

Now can you see why I'm pissed off right now?

Gohi said:

Lewis - Don't get your hopes up. Security was insane about filming and very aggressive.

no, why are you pissed off?

Lewis Digges said:

So basically you're saying that there won't be any videos from the cruise at all? From those who didn't go on the cruise, all we're going to get in return is NOTHING but just people talking about the cruise. No pictures, no videos, NOTHING!!

Gohi said:

To be fair Lewis. The cruise is for the people on the cruise, not for people who couldn't make it.

did karl promise you anything from the cruise?

Lewis Digges said:

On account that we aren't getting anything from the Weezer Cruise. No YouTube videos, NOTHING!!

Karl hyped up this Weezer Cruise as the biggest thing ever and it turned out for those who didn't go to be an epic failure since we're going to get nothing from the cruise. I kind of blame Karl for the most part because he painted this cruise into something it wasn't. About like someone giving you a free house or free car and then when you went there the house is falling apart and the house is a huge piece of junk.

Overall, I'm thoroughly disappointed about the way things turned out on this Weezer Cruise. I have that right don't I?

Me said:

no, why are you pissed off?

Lewis Digges said:

Gohi said:

Lewis, how is this a fail? The Cruise seems to be everything people expected and more. why do you call it a fail because you didn't get anything out of it? That doesn't make ANY sense.

In return for what? If you didn't go, it's your problem.

Lewis Digges said:

From those who didn't go on the cruise, all we're going to get in return is NOTHING

lewis, i'm upset that i couldn't afford to be on the cruise as well, but you don't need to bash the event, and the band, and karl. if you wanted to get something out of the cruise, you should have...GONE ON THE CRUISE.
it sounds amazing in my opinion, and i just hope that it went well enough for them to consider doing something like it again.

Lewis Digges said:

Gohi said:

this cruise was sick, I'm happy for everyone that got to go.

Just wanted to say that I thought the cruise was perfect.  The activities were fun, there was always something to do.  The shows were great, not just in waht they played but in the performances as well.  The best Weezer have sounded in a long time!  It was cool that fans were able to walk right up to band members and talk to them, especially cool for those who made it to the 80s prom night party.

All in all I felt it was worth every penny.  Best vacation ever.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video