I know there have been a bunch of topics about the cruise at this point, but I think it's important to have a setlist one.

The Weezer Cruise - Day 1 - Main Lido Deck

Greatest Hits & Covers Set::

1. Hash Pipe
  2. Perfect Situation
  3. (If You're Wondering if I Want You To) I Want You To
  4. Photograph
  5. Dope Nose
  6. Blast Off!
  7. Paranoid Android [Radiohead Cover]
  8. Island in the Sun
  9. Beverly Hills
  10. Pork and Beans

Weezer (1994) -- The Blue Album::

1. My Name is Jonas
  2. No One Else
  3. The World Has Turned and Left Me Here
  4. Buddy Holly
  5. Undone -- The Sweater Song
  6. Surf Wax America
  7. Say it Ain't So
  8. In the Garage
  9. Holiday
  10. Only in Dreams

The Memories thing is cool to see I'm sure for those on the Weezer Cruise, and I think the first set makes sense too, to get all the "hits" out of the way.  Now we know what WON'T be played on nights two and three.  Any speculation on that?

I find it strange that they consider "Blast Off!" a greatest hit and not a rarity.  Also, I don't know that the "Paranoid Android" cover is well-placed, being that it is a cover.

Thoughts?

Views: 3969

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

siiick, i forwarded it to the live archive

lewis, this was only the first weezer show of the cruise. get a grip.

Hey Lewis?

Shut up.

why the question mark?

Radioactive said:

Hey Lewis?

Shut up.

Could you let us know the setlist from every night? :)

Lewis, that similee doesn't even make any sense.

This concert has from day ONE been billed as a greatest hits set. And you haven't seen them before have you? You'd give your legs to be there, and in fact the first time you see Weezer is an exciting experience regardless of the setlist.

On top of that, you're completely overlooking the Cruise that's included, plus the activities, food and the fact that you get to hang out with the band-- not to mention Sleeper Agent, Dinosaur Jr., Wavves, The Nervous Wreckords and more amazing bands.

You didn't pay a dime for this to happen and no one owes you jack.
I will post the setlists asap(:

Thanks Radioactive for posting the setlist!  I saw pics and it just looked awesome!  Lots of happy people on that cruise. It's fun to follow along, and I can't wait to hear stories once they are back online.  Can't wait to hear what tonight's setlist is!

that's a lie and you know it....it's the one thing he's not overlooking

Radioactive said:

On top of that, you're completely overlooking the Cruise that's included, the fact that you get to hang out with the band-

Guys.  Nights two and three will be Pinkerton and b-sides.  Half the attendees go one night and half the other because there is not enough room in the main lounge to accommodate all the cruisers.  Here is the schedule...

http://www.theweezercruise.com/schedule

It's not a lie... You get to know people on the ship. The band is walking around; they don't just hang in their tiny cabin for fear of being discovered by one of their fans.

Yes, they will be walking around, with security in tow.  They are not going to be hanging out with fans, though, some of the lesser known bands may opt to do this.

Radioactive said:

It's not a lie... You get to know people on the ship. The band is walking around; they don't just hang in their tiny cabin for fear of being discovered by one of their fans.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video