The Secret Origins of Weezer's "Dreamin'" is revealed!

Hey friends! Check out this site, which has an interactive musical review of the weezer song "Dreamin'."
http://losdoggies.com/archives/32

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

unless you are actually starting a musical discussion, this topic is not appropriate for this forum.
Why is this not appropriate Berry?
The hyperlink I provided is about Weezer, and aids me in leading a musical discussion concerning the song "Dreamin'".
I agree if you look at this it's actually pretty cool.  (esp in the other thread)

Evan said:
Why is this not appropriate Berry? The hyperlink I provided is about Weezer, and aids me in leading a musical discussion concerning the song "Dreamin'".
you haven't started any kind of dicussion. you're just linking to your blog or whatever it is.

'hey, check out my musical discussion blog!' is not a good way to start a musical discussion.

either put forth a topic to discuss or post in atw.

thanks.

Evan said:
Why is this not appropriate Berry?
The hyperlink I provided is about Weezer, and aids me in leading a musical discussion concerning the song "Dreamin'".
Well, the discussion point is how the song "Dreamin" by Weezer is probably influenced by "You are the Woman" an old 70's song by the band Firefall. The link I linked to contains flash widgets that prove this point and could not possibly appear in this forum.

I don't see how posting a link to a specific blog regarding a musical discussion of the band Weezer and their music is inappropriate on a Musical Dicussion forum on weezer.com.
was dreaming going to be called daydreamer?

if thats on the link i apoligise, im on my phone!
i've already explained why your op wasn't suited to this forum. fyi, your other thread was locked for the same reason.

if you want to start a discussion, it is customary to present your initial position or argument and invite responses. if your discussion point was how a weezer song sounds like a 70s song, why not outline your thoughts in your first post, rather than just asking people to visit a link? you could have done this and still included a link to your widgets so that if people wanted to look, they could. your blog looks like it has some good stuff - maybe you could interest people in it by provoking a real discussion and not just by suggesting they visit your site.
dam.n....berry is always right.
Evan, you should repost this in ATW b/c it is pretty cool.

berry rydell said:
i've already explained why your op wasn't suited to this forum. fyi, your other thread was locked for the same reason.

if you want to start a discussion, it is customary to present your initial position or argument and invite responses. if your discussion point was how a weezer song sounds like a 70s song, why not outline your thoughts in your first post, rather than just asking people to visit a link? you could have done this and still included a link to your widgets so that if people wanted to look, they could. your blog looks like it has some good stuff - maybe you could interest people in it by provoking a real discussion and not just by suggesting they visit your site.
What's ATW?
All Things Weezer is ATW guys...doesn't take a rocket scientist lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service