Who will join Blowin' My Stack/Unspoken/ and Trippin' Down the Freeway to move on to the Ultimate Weezer Survivor Game with all 9 winners?  Here are the rules:  Vote off your least favorite of the songs remaining. Vote for 2 songs until we get down to 5. Since there are 14 songs, I will eliminate 2 songs with the most votes in the first 3 rounds

1. Troublemaker  (Eliminated Round 4)

2. The Greatest Man That Ever Lived (WINNER!!! )

3. Pork And Beans (Eliminated Round 6)

4. Heart Songs (Eliminated Round 2)

5. Everybody Get Dangerous (Eliminated Round 2)

6. Dreamin' (Eliminated Round 5)

7. Thought I Knew (Eliminated Round 3)

8. Cold Dark World (Eliminated Round 1) 

9. Automatic (Eliminated Round 1)

10. The Angel and the One (2ND PLACE)

11. Miss Sweeney (Eliminated Round 7)

12. Pig (3RD PLACE )

13. The Spider (Eliminated Round 2)

14. King (Eliminated Round 3)

Views: 301

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

o crap, I just realized we're voting for our fav.

So, Greatest Man

Greatest Man That Ever Lived!

THE ANGEL AND THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

(GMTEL is a very very close second for me)

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived wins!!! 18-10 was the final score. Greatest Man will join Blowin' My Stack/Unspoken/ and Trippin' Down the Freeway in the Ultimate Weezer survivor game (along with the 5 winners that are yet to be determined).  This was our biggest survivor game yet!  Thank you to everyone for playing! Make Believe starts now.

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived (WINNER!!! )

The Angel and the One (2ND PLACE)

Pig (3RD PLACE )

Miss Sweeney (Eliminated Round 7)

Pork And Beans (Eliminated Round 6)

Dreamin (Eliminated Round 5)

Troublemaker  (Eliminated Round 4)

King (Eliminated Round 3)

Thought I Knew (Eliminated Round 3)

The Spider (Eliminated Round 2)

Everybody Get Dangerous (Eliminated Round 2)

Heart Songs (Eliminated Round 2)

Automatic (Eliminated Round 1)

Cold Dark World (Eliminated Round 1) 

LAME!!!!!!

You voted for The Greatest Man That Ever Lived to win though!

Admittedly, the whole 'vote to win' change in the last round does get very confusing, it'd be nice if big headers and updated first posts kept everyone in the loop so that we don't have to trawl through pages trying to found our bearings.

America said:

LAME!!!!!!

Well first let me say that I wish I could edit the first post. Like everyone else here, I can only edit a post within 15 minutes. Some of the first posts have been kind of updated..........but that wasn't by me. A forum mod sent me a private message and asked my permission to edit the first post of each game (knowing that I am not allowed).   They thought this was a cool idea but realized that it is a pain to go through pages to see where we are at.  The probelm is that I'm updating this everyday (around midnight eastern time).................but I didn't expect the forum mod to be as crazy about this as I am (I was hoping though!)  So obviously that's out of my control.  

As for changing it up in the final round. I do hear what you're saying and I debated keeping it the same as all of the other rounds.  A true survivor is where you vote off people or in this case songs of the Weezer island.  I just have followed these survivors from other bands.............and they all do it with voting to win when it gets down to 2.  I will say that I am pretty clear in my post when it goes from 3 to 2 that we are voting to win now. I bold it and then say it again in my post when I vote in the final round- right underneath.  You can't really vote in the final round without reading my post. I mean, how would you know we are down to 2 without reading my post?  Anyway..........I do realize that America made a mistake (if that's what he meant by lame.......maybe he thought Greatest Man should have won by more- lol)  Hopefully, others won't make that mistake. I was very close to being a rebel (compared to other album survivors) and voting the least favorite in the final 2.  I fell to silent peer pressure I guess!    haha.

have you already done the blue album?
daft, i feel to your trickery lol. yeah i didnt see the "vote to win" thing. But Ill keep that in mind for the other albums lol
We Never Did The Blue Album

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video