Who will join Blowin' My Stack/Unspoken/ and Trippin' Down the Freeway to move on to the Ultimate Weezer Survivor Game with all 9 winners? Here are the rules: Vote off your least favorite of the songs remaining. Vote for 2 songs until we get down to 5. Since there are 14 songs, I will eliminate 2 songs with the most votes in the first 3 rounds
1. Troublemaker (Eliminated Round 4)
2. The Greatest Man That Ever Lived (WINNER!!! )
3. Pork And Beans (Eliminated Round 6)
4. Heart Songs (Eliminated Round 2)
5. Everybody Get Dangerous (Eliminated Round 2)
6. Dreamin' (Eliminated Round 5)
7. Thought I Knew (Eliminated Round 3)
8. Cold Dark World (Eliminated Round 1)
9. Automatic (Eliminated Round 1)
10. The Angel and the One (2ND PLACE)
11. Miss Sweeney (Eliminated Round 7)
12. Pig (3RD PLACE )
13. The Spider (Eliminated Round 2)
14. King (Eliminated Round 3)
Replies are closed for this discussion.
Question: Are we skipping Raditude?
The Angel and the One should win this. Greatest Man is a fun song, but it's not a great song like The Angel imo.
The thing I don't like about angel is it drag on at the end a lot , it's not antibes fault it's just the way the riff is the end note is also the first note so it's easy to keep going theyre both great song but thyself my reason for my choice
James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:The Angel and the One should win this. Greatest Man is a fun song, but it's not a great song like The Angel imo.
Cold Dark World